Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Bv5CSE4CYAErMaw.jpg

:mjlol:
:mjlol: who wrote that?

@penfield I'm on chapter 6 and there's a very stan like passage about how Cruyff is the perfect soccer balance emblematic of the contemporary struggle between individualism and collectivism, a perfect balance that no other man reached :dahell:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I need to see these sauces :usure:

:lupe: are these sources to be believed tho?

Don't play with my emotions breh :damn:

Don't worry mate.

Actually, Cavani is banter. I don't think we get a striker and I can't blame him, no real top forwards are available. Falcao got half a leg.

Carvalho seems like the big buy. Need another CB, just hard finding some one who is going 3rd or 4th choice at the start.

The Ozil Slander is quite ridiculous. Wumger moving him to accommodate the Lad. We have runners he excels, without them he's subdued. Saying all that he doesn't give the ball away.

I saw that on goonersweb and sat looking at it like :dahell: for 5 straight minutes breh...

Although tbf ozil looks like an awful team mate and comes across like he wants to commit that...the breh is so emo

Apparently, Wenger told him this. He didn't like his body language iirc this was in the German press.

I have seen him fight for us (Dortmund, City, United Away) but he can annoying. Look at him on Coleman's goal, just gives up. Also look at him right before Ramsey's goal. Avatar Eyes was throwing up his arms and telling Monreal to go throw the ball in.