Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ozil been fraudin' it up for over a year now, brehs.

Man you missed the entire world cup? :ohhh:

Germany won! Ozil created the most chances on the German team! Tied second for most chances created in the tournament!

Your brehs joke doesn't even work!

ZALcC.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:ohhh: what if its all a ploy to make Arse management see that they need a better striker

:bow: Wenger's strategy

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did people here actually think him playing upfront was a good idea? have they ever watched Sanchez play?(hes great btw), he has played through the middle but always with a reference upfront opening up space and ive seen him play in the hole behind the 2 strikers when he was really young at River Plate but i doubt he can play that function now since hes much more bigger/muscular

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
if he wasn't english, he'd get a red card :comeon:

---
SO this fantasy sht is allowed to change ur team? what kind of sht is that? Had Naismith on there and they changed it with Stephen Taylor :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh damn, y'all still watching that everton blowout?

moved on to BVB trying to get back into it :popcorn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did people here actually think him playing upfront was a good idea? have they ever watched Sanchez play?(hes great btw), he has played through the middle but always with a reference upfront opening up space and ive seen him play in the hole behind the 2 strikers when he was really young at River Plate but i doubt he can play that function now since hes much more bigger/muscular
:whoa: let's not go overboard now.

Wenger is a terrible coach tho, he doesn't really help his players much so joking aside I'll give Sanchez the benefit of the doubt for a few months.