Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This video made my day :to:

Dizzee's still got it :to:

Tempa, lethal and JME's energy at the beginning :wow:

General levy just absolutely destroying sh1t and watching usually stoic brehs like dizzee and jammer being liken to awestruck children watching their favorite sportsperson do their thing in person for the first time when watching him :to:

General levy being shocked at the fact that everybody standing around him knew every fuccing word and inflection :wow:...someone should've told him he shouldn't be shocked, they're his children :to:

Its the In eh In eh INCREDIBLE GENERAL :damn:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
PSG looking as fraudulent as ever. Cavani is utter trash
Plastic club. Overrated player. Don't tell @Hollister dat doe.
icon_shhh.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are they saying Rugby Workout?

RUGBY WORKOUT, RUGBY WORKOUT DO IT LEFT DO IT RIGHT DO IT DAY DO IT NIGHT :dj2:

A song that sounds like a gym commercial. British rappers are the most unintentionally funny nikkas in music I think I've ever seen. :pachaha:

I like their beats though :ehh: Their live shows are probably light years ahead of American rappers.

I'll put in the work Uday, I'l put in the work Uday, I'll put in the work Uday :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patricenah: you really don't need to do this to yourself breh, just accept that McEchearan didn't pan out as planned

Where's Coulibaly at? Where the boy, E?

Where's Coulibaly? That's all I wanna know.
Where the fukk is Coulibaly? Huh? E? Look at me! Where the fukk is Coulibaly? :damn: