Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Lost my voice in the stadium today.Not gonna say this is the best game I've seen this team play or that this is the most memorable win I've seen live (that's last year Sudamericana Final) but fukk me, I've never jumped and sang this loud in my life.

I really can't ask more from this team, they play their hearts our every big game they have.

Outstanding win brehs, now it's time to :cheers:

You is posting from Chile hombreh?! South America in this beetch

Give us back the 2015 Copa America:snoop:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well nervous for sunday. Im afraid typical city will come out and lose to QPR. Im shook m8s

Daps
I'm not decided as yet if as a Man Utd fan I'll be watching them on Sunday or keeping my eyes on the City QPR game in the hope that a miracle happens.....the torment of hope:sadcam:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What a greedy c*nt. You only got the 2 biggest world sporting events happening in the next 4 years and you want more. :smh: hope u get raped by a gang of trannies who have aids.

Thanxx bro!!

It was ours in the first place, but it was actually the CBF's idea to switch with Chile, so we'll be getting the 2019 Copa anyway:pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
shyt just got real, even tho its 5 years too late, every old c*nt barrin Yepes, Ambrosini (club captain) & maybe Van Brommel has been told to fukk off.

No more Super Offside Pippo :to:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hey brehs what happend to the "New Posts" link at the top of the page? It says "Mark Forums Read" now and i aint trying to have that

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Yo Kunty u done playing Fifa btw? I done sent u a request u hack, u aint trying to get embarassed again like your boy Gomes in goal that one time