Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fellow anti-dapists.

Do not pay heed to the proclamations of @Liu Kang

This man is a heretic, a coxcomb, and a homosexual. A scoundrel who is the most powerful dapitalist ever seen on this board.

You read the panic in his posts, the creeping realization that his innumerable daps don't matter.

His aim is to be skeptical and to fragment. He can't be convinced, he knows the answers to the questions he poses, beware.

:leostare:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oh yeah, one of my sister's friend was called a negro bedwench on here. She apparently posted shyt on FB and was real sad about the comments. I was like The Coli huh :patrice: never heard of it.
People know I post on here, but have no idea what my name is.

Only @horse knows a rack of people that may potentially know me outside of here.

@frush knows a few as well.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We can do this?

@cook make me undappable breh.

Rid me of these painful and bothersome dap lesions! Soothe my soul and balm my scars dear lord for these transgressions of the dapitalists have turned me wicked! Get from me dapitalists, get from me!!

Return us to our inherent state of dapless perfection dear lord, for it is written :blessed:

@cook make me undappable as well. :wowjb:

@cook please :cook: and make me undappable too :blessed:

@Liu Kang wouldn't it make more sense of the people taking part had bad dap ratios? I'm the only one that's not close to 1, everyone else is a very dapspected member of this online community

Fellow anti-dapists.

Do not pay heed to the proclamations of @Liu Kang

This man is a heretic, a coxcomb, and a homosexual. A scoundrel who is the most powerful dapitalist ever seen on this board.

You read the panic in his posts, the creeping realization that his innumerable daps don't matter.

His aim is to be skeptical and to fragment. He can't be convinced, he knows the answers to the questions he poses, beware.

:leostare:
good posts guys. here's a gif that represents how i feel about them
DAP.gif

:ehh: pretty accurate
@cook i too want to be undappable. bathe me in the waters of lake colitonka pause

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Commonwealth Games and you get the feeling its the best the track world has to display. No Americans, no problem :lupe: