Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
doubt the spurs player/fans give a guck about the pre-season result against Toronto tbh :yeshrug:
20140722225326_1_1.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Not bad. Not surprised that this is the first I'm hearing of it.

How many more fukking videos are we going to get of a steadicam shot and people dancing though is my question. Plus no explanation on why she's wearing suspenders with skinny jeans.
Real talk. I'm super happy that the video wasn't the first place I heard the song, and I didn't post a link for that reason. Completely ruined the appeal of the song by throwing an ironic wink and smile at it, the fukking hipsteress :snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I make bangers not anthems, leave that to the Artful Dodger :wow:

As someone who never stepped foot in England and only enjoyed the 90's garage/house era years after the fact when I was old enough and the resources were there to track that old shyt down, I can officially declare Original Pirate Material to be the most important album ever :bow:

The shyt dude is spitting on this album :wow:

Calling out a genre, praising it, declaring he'll take it farther, reflecting on it. The entire vibe of the album as if some underground laureate wise beyond his years was hijacking the waves for a bit to put you on game.

I have no idea what sort of impact that album made, but as someone removed from the situation entirely, it just sounded seismic.

Then the girl in the cafe taps me on the shoulder
I realize 5 years went by and I'm older

Memories smolder, winter's colder
But that same piano loops over and over and over

I think it's just because no one just up and described the universal partying ass mawfukka lifestyle before, or since, in a way that in any way felt genuine.

This random bit of posting is proudly brought to you by this amazing quintessentially house sex by Cinthie

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I make bangers not anthems, leave that to the Artful Dodger :wow:

As someone who never stepped foot in England and only enjoyed the 90's garage/house era years after the fact when I was old enough and the resources were there to track that old shyt down, I can officially declare Original Pirate Material to be the most important album ever :bow:

The shyt dude is spitting on this album :wow:

Calling out a genre, praising it, declaring he'll take it farther, reflecting on it. The entire vibe of the album as if some underground laureate wise beyond his years was hijacking the waves for a bit to put you on game.

I have no idea what sort of impact that album made, but as someone removed from the situation entirely, it just sounded seismic.

Then the girl in the cafe taps me on the shoulder
I realize 5 years went by and I'm older

Memories smolder, winter's colder
But that same piano loops over and over and over

I think it's just because no one just up and described the universal partying ass mawfukka lifestyle before, or since, in a way that in any way felt genuine.

This random bit of posting is proudly brought to you by this amazing quintessentially house sex by Cinthie

Wow i havent listen to house music in so long so relaxing.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That boomp tchh boomp tcch doo doo doo doo boomp tchh boomp tcch ddin ddin got me like :ahh:

Except that dikk dressed as a rainforest completely killed my vibe when he started scatting.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn I get on the cool music bandwagon late as fukk, first that dance/classical group (edit: clean bandit) that's pretty good and now this hideaway that was already UK #1 gtfo

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
That boomp tchh boomp tcch doo doo doo doo boomp tchh boomp tcch ddin ddin got me like :ahh:

Except that dikk dressed as a rainforest completely killed my vibe when he started scatting.
I was super excited when he took the mic, no lie. Spooky Black has me expecting greatness every time an unassuming white guy gets within the vicinity of good music. But then he couldn't actually sing, and turned out to be a German bereft of melody mumbling through some hooks and bridges that Craig David left on the cutting room floor during a Artful Dodger session (I brought it all together :wow:)

damn I get on the cool music bandwagon late as fukk, first that dance/classical group (edit: clean bandit) that's pretty good and now this hideaway that was already UK #1 gtfo
That's the way it be sometimes breh. I remember discovering this breh on the Midnight Club LA soundtrack who did this song called Switchin Lanes, downloading his mixtape, and trying to put people on it one day and got hit with a collective ":heh: nikka we been on Kid Cudi :dead:"