Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
NfcKU1F.png
jA9VnMm4plchd.png

Sidenote: if yall brehs really toolin up for that tournament, i might could drop down to NYC and lace em up.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I can take banter seriously from united or and even chelsea supports, but spurs..:mjlol:madrid feeder club.
Dont worry fams will be back to top 4 and claim your 4th place trophy this up coming season. Last season was just a transitional season with all the new players our stars lamela and eriksen will show there potential

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH Your thoughts on Ryan Bertrand?

He's not a top-tier talent by any means but is capable of holding his own in a strong set-up.

Not an outstanding defender but at the same time he won’t be a weak-link. I can only really recall one bad game where he got the run around, but Chelsea were shyt then and he got virtually no protection from Hazard all game.

He isn’t great going forward but can cross reasonably well and has a decent shot iirc, and his general passing is perhaps the best part of his game.

A real 6/10 player; steady, reliable etc but It just comes across as a lazy transfer on Rodgers’ side having worked with Bertand before in the Chelsea reserves and during a loan at Reading.

He’ll be 25 soon and realistically won’t improve much beyond his current level. It wouldn’t be the worst transfer in the world but Liverpool can and should do better really.:yeshrug:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lalla 25m :mjlol:
can 10m :mjlol:

lambert 5m:mjlol:

loveren 20m:mjlol:

origi 10m (loaned back):mjlol:

Already splashed that Suarez money.

That was spending money they had thanks to making the Champions League. We ain't even yet begun spending the eventual Suarez money pleighboi. Ian Ayre sitting pretty in that office like
tumblr_mjjvjgeLiU1r9uuuso1_500.gif

Lovren, Shaqiri, Markovic, Sanchez (though pretty doubtful at this point) all still in play.

Daps
That was spending money they had thanks to making the Champions League. We ain't even yet begun spending the eventual Suarez money pleighboi. Ian Ayre sitting pretty in that office like
tumblr_mjjvjgeLiU1r9uuuso1_500.gif

Lovren, Shaqiri, Markovic, Sanchez (though pretty doubtful at this point) all still in play.

so lambert up front next year then? :mjlol:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im at work but somebody needs to up that sydney larioux(sp?) topic with how bad she is and post that new pic of her from this weekend

"edit"
nvm i can copy it and paste it

still want the bigger original

Brp2w_LCYAAKNCr.jpg