Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
red bulls as a team are flawed as fukk but hell if their home games arent extremely fun to watch

defoe :pacspit:

gilberto puta madre :damn:

cahill hero :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
Mate we've always had stunners. Ever heard of D-Beck?

Jamie Redknapp:banderas:

Thing is, even good looking americans dress horribly know what i mean mate? But i suppose that's a cultural thing too. And i'm talking about white americans, let's not talk about black americans sense of style:whoa:
better than english blacks :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
them mates dress like fairies :beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
As you may or may not have heard, there's a big soccer tournament going on down in the southern hemisphere. The best players in the world have left behind their professional club responsibilities to play for their homelands. I'd go on, but this isn't a futbol site -- it's a football site.

That's why we've decided to ponder what would happen if all the NFL players took a leave of absence from their employers so they could go represent their hometowns in a World Cup-style gridiron tournament.

We've circled the country's top 16 biggest generators of pro football talent and created the optimal rosters (at least as we see 'em). Each of those teams was placed at random in one of four groups of four. The goal? To determine the best pigskin metropolis in all these United States. Move over, World Cup. This is the NFL Cup.

Here's how it works ...

TEAM ROSTERS
Only professional players who attended high school within 100 miles of a given city are eligible.

If a team does not have the sufficient number of NFL players to fill a given position, those spots will be filled by locals selected from local gymnasiums, pool halls & underground fight clubs.

Starters denoted by *

RULES

A single-elimination bracket tournament with three games played within each group: Two preliminary matchups followed by a Group Final between the winners. The winners of each group will combine for two semifinal matchups with the winners of those games meeting in the championship game.

And here are the four groups...

WEST GROUP
LOS ANGELES
BAY AREA
PHOENIX
HOUSTON

MIDWEST GROUP
CHICAGO
CINCINNATI
CLEVELAND
DALLAS

SOUTHEAST GROUP
MIAMI
TAMPA
ATLANTA
NEW ORLEANS

EAST GROUP
CHARLOTTE
NEW YORK/TRISTATE
PITTSBURGH
WASHINGTON D.C.

this is literally a sports forum post

fukk the nfl :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Funnily enough the NFL is slightly more detestable than FIFA. From t*ts to toes. From their obsessively pruned product, to their sterility to their moneyed dominance to the pr and social media campaigns.

And FIFA has directly or indirectly killed people (NFL has too, but that's none of my business).

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff: I will quit this forum forever if Germany/Ghana/USA/Portugal happens.
Troll posting. How on earth is that farfetched? Have you seen their squad? Their WC results etc.

Where are the mods? @concise? This post will come back to haunt you. I like your posting but you will fall on your own sword.
Quoted and screenshotted. Man is suicidal :dahell:

first and only time. shut your bombaclot mouth. you'll stop your chihuahua yapping for good yeh? :childplease:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Where @Grams at ?
Dude dipped just before the biggest footy competition :beli: Talk about being an unreliable center back.
Last seen on June 2nd. First Kunty, then Grams... Who's next ? :sadcam: