Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So...never.

VSELQ.gif
O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 Why aint you tell brehs about Choupo-Moting? Thought you were a Bundesliga stan.
I'm like 75% certain I have. Him and a few of those Mainz players. During their special undefeated run and the year after. Might have been on the green site though. With Allagui, Szalai, Schurrle, Holtby.

Oddly enough he's the only one who hasn't moved on :dwillhuh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chandler, Green, Davis, Brooks :mjlol:

still think we can fix the defense up in the next 2 weeks. sudden switch to diamond meant there was tons of space there.

Beas over Chandler, Davis/Brooks never off the bench, and "injury" to Green for Donovan. Green just isn't ready

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Chandler, Green, Davis, Brooks :mjlol:

still think we can fix the defense up in the next 2 weeks. sudden switch to diamond meant there was tons of space there.

Beas over Chandler, Davis/Brooks never off the bench, and "injury" to Green for Donovan. Green just isn't ready

If Green got hurt we'd take another winger, not Donovan. We need players with pace. And Beasley is trash, I don't want him near the field.