Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
There aren't many great services for Altidore between this half and the last game. They're making a big deal out of nothing. Other than the finishing he's playing well and the goals will come when more clear opportunities present themselves. This game looks much better than the last one so far albeit they didn't have dempsey in the last one and the wind in san francisco definitely affected the previous game

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The backline was iffy tho. There was one chance when i think it was Jermaine Jones watched the ball go out of the box and just ball watched and left the dude to get in behind him. That's unacceptable. Zusi looks trash to me this half and last game too I'm not a fan of his game

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
1. This match keeps reminding me of the Turkish girl I was too shook to ask out because I'm a fakkit :noah:

2. Turkey has the worst finishing of any European/Asian/Middle Eastern/however they identify themselves as nation EVER. I watched a lot of their qualification games and they brick EVERYTHING. This is why they can never qualify for shyt :camby:

3. USA defense was getting flayed alive but look at #2. That's why they haven't given up anything Masha'Allah

4. Bradley and Johnson take a bow bruvs :bow:

5. Altidore is so desperate for a goal he blatantly pushes the Turkish GK and begs the ref to allow it :bryan:

6. Dempsey is the definition of a "doing too much" ass nikka

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It must be nice to be Mix and do absolutely nothing but be tall and white with wavy hair and have girls hold up signs about wanting to marry you

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. This match keeps reminding me of the Turkish girl I was too shook to ask out because I'm a fakkit :noah:

2. Turkey has the worst finishing of any European/Asian/Middle Eastern/however they identify themselves as nation EVER. I watched a lot of their qualification games and they brick EVERYTHING. This is why they can never qualify for shyt :camby:

3. USA defense was getting flayed alive but look at #2. That's why they haven't given up anything Masha'Allah

4. Bradley and Johnson take a bow bruvs :bow:

5. Altidore is so desperate for a goal he blatantly pushes the Turkish GK and begs the ref to allow it :bryan:

6. Dempsey is the definition of a "doing too much" ass nikka
What's with all your Islamic references akh :heh: ?