Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be 2-0. There's probably 2 starters in the Ghana defense but that's no excuse. @thatknickfan my breh this is worrying.
:manny: Dutch have been impressive for quite a while under Van Gaal and they're playing at home.

I'd like to see how they'd do in a friendly in Kumasi :mjpls:

Anyway they look like they've settled down a bit now.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious Ghanian support at this game, did all these brehs make the trip from London? Can even hear them singing clearly.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple change with Older Ayew, KPB, and Gyan coming up? Atsu needs to move to the wings breh doesn't look comfortable as supporting striker.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bo9drgRIcAAv_MO.jpg

Outside of the attack this like an all-Eredivisie squad :skip:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nah, he'll moan about the MLS being more than a retirement league. Yeah right :mjlol:
i keep it real guy. nycfc is making some horrible moves with this

over the hill basically retired players. mls has moved on past the "retirement league" stage (of course, the ignorant people who don't properly follow don't know this), but this team is taking a leaf out of a playbook from mls 2.0

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i keep it real guy. nycfc is making some horrible moves with this

over the hill basically retired players. mls has moved on past the "retirement league" stage (of course, the ignorant people who don't properly follow don't know this), but this team is taking a leaf out of a playbook from 10 years ago
Lampard is straight away the best midfielder in the MLS doe. :heh: