Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
if even @phillycavsfan and @thatknickfan are going through weird crises about the world cup, can't wait :bartscott: CANT WAIT for the world cup. will be maximum fukkery

2. how ironic that PUAHate went offline due to the shootings :ohhh: when that was basically the representative male feminist forum (even though it was full of incel weirdos). unintended consequences. meanwhile misc scrambled like fukking marshawn lynch to erase his threads in record time and insta-bans anyone who brings it up :russ: - and the whole PUA scene will be flocked to by these people now

6 am on Saturday morning and his name already became the same as "cuatro ching" around here. :laff:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
6 am on Saturday morning and his name already became the same as "cuatro ching" around here. :laff:
I didn't even know it happened until I caught one of those insta-ban threads in the afternoon, they do a fantastic job covering shyt up tbh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm on Tinder, it's just like any online dating.

One of my girl friends showed me her matches list, there had to have been at least 100 matches, and what's worse looked like most of the dudes had messaged her and she didn't even respond to most of them :heh:. Most girls I know go on there for a confidence boost, satisfied with the fact that they can swipe right on any dude and pretty much get a match.

Worse is those broads that put "Not looking to hook up, just looking for some cool people to hang out with"

Please :stopitslime:

We all know what we're doing on here :stopitslime:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Red Star (Crvena Zvezda) breaking the 6 year stranglehold Partizan has had on the Serbian league:whoo:

Last edited:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
AS_Roma.jpg

That shirt, add some Cargo Shorts, Sebago's and a yatch:whew:
:patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So tinder and POF is out. Ima have to just nut up (don't ask me how) and go organic.

I hate doing group projects but damn white people gotta be the WOAT partners #still