Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:damn:

Leo Tottenham wins 20M bonus (Bale and Modric), Málaga 2M (Isco) and Benfica 1M (Di Maria).

Darren6kelly 25m
Spurs net £20 million through Real winning Champions league. Agreement in the sale of both players Bale £15 million and Modric £5 million

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: add the mandatory 20 mill from 'Arry buying our bum azz players and :bow: again.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
iIbR0DXb0JZOZ.png

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

How comes bro? Never knew that

Dont tell me hes waiting it out until hes eligible for England or something like that :mjlol:
:mjlol: Yep. Seemed like his pops was trying to get him to play for Jamaica and it looked like it'd go that way when they got in the Hex but dude even refused their call-ups :wtf:

Delusional fock seems to be satisfied playing zero international football and praying for a chance at the England setup when he's eligible. I did say that about Jono De Guzman as well though and he's on the Dutch WC squad :upsetfavre: ( so far)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure, he got a younger brother playing in germany who plays for u20 canadian team. i think he's more worried about his club career, or he just doesn't give a fukk knowingly both countries have no shot at a World Cup spot.
He still has a chance at English eligiblity through a grandparent or some other crazy loophole. Forgot where I read it. Funny thing is his pops is a coach that has a lotta links with the provincial soccer association and breh still was tryna get him to play for Jamaica :mjlol:

Daps
He still has a chance at English eligiblity through a grandparent or some other crazy loophole. Forgot where I read it. Funny thing is his pops is a coach that has a lotta links with the provincial soccer association and breh still was tryna get him to play for Jamaica :mjlol:

smh. rather him got to jamaica, more snubs means more the canadian national team realizes its gotta fix its grass roots system up.

amazing that the GTA is diverse as hell, from ppl from portugal, italy and a lot from south america but we cant produce any players. smh.

de guzman been in holland since he was 12, so he doesnt count.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
not sure, he got a younger brother playing in germany who plays for u20 canadian team. i think he's more worried about his club career, or he just doesn't give a fukk knowingly both countries have no shot at a World Cup spot.

Jamaica had a shot....

Concacaf is real shytty outside of the USA and Mexico(and Mexico been shytty this year). With four teams able to qualify out of the region it's not implausible for Jamaica to qualify....if sell out Raheem Sterling came out for us we'd have got in.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
they finished last in the hex. they have a better chance than canada no doubt, but they gotta duke it with one open position because mexico and states will always fill the first 2.

yeah our team is shyt on wheels this year. We have no one in attack to create or shoot...but a raheem sterling and a juniour hoilett could've made the difference.