Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You know that breh from the Donaeo video the party hard one? Some wannabe comedian? Just fukking embarrassed himself presenting an award. Tried to get Terry to do the head, shoulders, knees and toes dance :wow: So fukking cringeworthy.

Kojo?

Terry wanted to get his :mjpls: apartheid on

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

He looks more of a Iberian possibly French. Plus hes a dirty bin dipper anyway

:wtb:

Scorchy mate i know your dieing inside by not having Ramires in the finale, he was suspended for our World Cup match against Holland as well, in which Melo took his spot and fukked up royally. Hes definitely been just as importantas Diddy this end of season, goals or assists in every key match

Go on tell us what he's won

Asj6-3YCEAI5Iih.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kojo?

Terry wanted to get his :mjpls: apartheid on

Nah, this guy here with Donaeo at the start

[YOUTUBE]CHH81CCFcH8[/YOUTUBE]

Genuinely one of the worst things I've ever seen watching him present the award. Will try find a video. Why the fukk was he there anyway? :wtf:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Ramires just won goal of the season for the Barca goal.

Player of the year and players player of the year coming up. He'll probably win the latter, toss up between him and Branislav tbh.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Ramires just won the players player of the year award. Deserves it :adore:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, this guy here with Donaeo at the start

[YOUTUBE]CHH81CCFcH8[/YOUTUBE]

Genuinely one of the worst things I've ever seen watching him present the award. Will try find a video. Why the fukk was he there anyway? :wtf:

I have no idea who it is then

Haha

They think its that thing called swag, when really its tomfoolery

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mata player of the year. Voted for by the fans so it's a popularity contest. Players player award is the one.

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
I know hes a Black Star and I think he was from Canuck land, he might of being a Chelsea Ryder, because of Essien but i aint sure. The only other person whose African and from/in Canada and had limited posts in our other thread was 6FiggieNiggie.
I'm almost certain Asante was/is an Arsenal fan. I remember him from his Mobb Deep stanning & Wale "Ambition" avi.

2 hours till the Warrior LFC home kit :takedat:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tbh Ramires looked really good once RDM moved him further forward in that right position

Yeah, move him away from CM where his touch/passing lets him down. He's been an absolute beast on that right side.

If Di Matteo stays then it's 4231 and he's got that RMF spot locked.

Ramires Mata ?

FORWARD​

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, move him away from CM where his touch/passing lets him down. He's been an absolute beast on that right side.

If Di Matteo stays then it's 4231 and he's got that RMF spot locked.

Ramires Mata ?

FORWARD​

Marin until further notice.

Coz as Benfica, Ramires played on the right but in a diamond, so he was tucked in more. Still better than Sturridge

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marin + somebody else battling for that spot probably.

Sturridge is done if Di Matteo stays.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/for-red-bulls-its-all-about-the-result/?ref=soccer

“We are playing for each other,” Holgersson said. “When things go good it’s easy being the captain. At the start of the season, I don’t think we were together. Now, we play together and the next step is to keep playing better and we’re doing it the right way. I can’t say I’m surprised because with each injury we’ve been fighting more and building team spirit.”

For Ruthven, who has played in soccer’s minor leagues before latching on with the Red Bulls, the three-win run has “been the best two weeks of my life.”

“I was just sick of answering questions about how and if we could keep this up,” he said. “I think we’re in a groove, and the mentality, I’m not saying it’s country-specific, but you have three American college guys back there. You can say it’s cynical, but we’re staying together.”

Damn fukking right