Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude questioning everyone watching womens volleyball.

I simply ask him if he was gay. I felt it was a valid question. :leon:
I remember this, and it was a valid question. Especially since dude was so aggressive and mad about everyone watching women's volleyball.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I remember this, and it was a valid question. Especially since dude was so aggressive and mad about everyone watching women's volleyball.

Yeah, I never seen one dude so against thick women wearing tight shorts. Only one have to ask. He got mad I guess after I used :wrist:.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's gonna take more than a Micky O uniform.

I'm about to wake up in the year 3000 over here.

131724538616.jpg

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You've been talking loads of shyte for ages :what:

If making you look like a dikk wasn't such an easy and regular thing i'd probably put effort in to finding the quotes.

Go through or not you've been turrrrrible :huhldup:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've been talking loads of shyte for ages :what:

If making you look like a dikk wasn't such an easy and regular thing i'd probably put effort in to finding the quotes.

Go through or not you've been turrrrrible :huhldup:
We are not known for winning pretty or comfortable...I knew we were gonna have trouble with the Africans because of their speed and physicality...it's gonna be "easier" for us against GB than it was against the Africans which were superior to us...i'm much more confident against you guys than Africans

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw that Senne doc, on ESPN pretty good. Honestly the only glimpses I had of F1 was the summers I was in England between 87-91, and the only drivers I remembered where Mansell, and Patrese.

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
Just saw that Senne doc, on ESPN pretty good. Honestly the only glimpses I had of F1 was the summers I was in England between 87-91, and the only drivers I remembered where Mansell, and Patrese.

shocked to see espn running that