Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, why isn't Darts in the olympics?

If shooting, archery etc can be in why can't darts?

It would be 3 guaranteed medals for us ffs.

I was wondering that the other day too. But then that would lead people to ask for pool and snooker, or table shuffleboard...if you give a moose a muffin and all that.

I think futsal could work in the olympics though :ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I was wondering that the other day too. But then that would lead people to ask for pool and snooker, or table shuffleboard...if you give a moose a muffin and all that.

I think futsal could work in the olympics though :ld:

Pool probably should be. Maybe not snooker, takes too long.

The skill of top darts players is incredible, even if they are proper fatties.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
They let darts players in then they'll have to stick another digit on that durex order. I hear those folks like to GO.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They let darts players in then they'll have to stick another digit on that durex order. I hear those folks like to GO.
:russ:

im sure all those divers and track stars would be fighting to get their first crack at Phil Taylor and co

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:russ:

im sure all those divers and track stars would be fighting to get their first crack at Phil Taylor and co
THE POWER

"I've never seen anything like it before in my life," said Usain Bolt. "Just streams of womewn coming out of the darts players rooms, covered in booze and reeking of tobacco." Dwayne Chambers added "It's crazy! This is no way to treat the Olympics. I even saw some with handfuls of lottery tickets."

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't like Phil Taylor but i concede he's one of the greatest sportsmen of our time.:yeshrug:

Up there with Tiger Woods, Roger Federer etc

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
THE POWER

"I've never seen anything like it before in my life," said Usain Bolt. "Just streams of womewn coming out of the darts players rooms, covered in booze and reeking of tobacco." Dwayne Chambers added "It's crazy! This is no way to treat the Olympics. I even saw some with handfuls of lottery tickets."
:laff: