Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
arsenaL is a joke, sorry my brehs but it ain't the same since the gawd Titi left the building :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
if his wife wants him to go back to France, I hope the club drives them out.

Absolute waste of space without Ramsey. How many times has he bottled a big chance for us in a big match?

Also Wengz gotta come under fire for why this team is never prepared in big games. The 6-3 is excused but this and Liverpool are embarrassing, in ability to deal with high pressing and we commit too many going forward. Do that at home.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kind of fitting this is happening on wenger's 1000th game...:mjpls:

his last 9 years in a nutshell...sh1tting the bed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Absolute waste of space without Ramsey. How many times has he bottled a big chance for us in a big match?

Also Wengz gotta come under fire for why this team is never prepared in big games. The 6-3 is excused but this and Liverpool are embarrassing, in ability to deal with high pressing and we commit too many going forward. Do that at home.
the irony is that he be shook to attack at home :mindblown:

Ive been over Giroud. If he was sold this summer, I wouldnt care just as long as there is an upgrade. Loic Remy IS NOT an upgrade

Montez

Superstar
Daps
the irony is that he be shook to attack at home :mindblown:

Ive been over Giroud. If he was sold this summer, I wouldnt care just as long as there is an upgrade. Loic Remy IS NOT an upgrade

I'm not even sure he is a suitable back up at this point. We need a big striker, at this point I would look at Balo. I am that desperate to get this hoe out of here. The way this team is set up only a handful of dudes are worth it.

Him, Arteta have been keys reason why we haven't beaten or even threatened the better sides. Too slow and wasteful. Remy, Benteke, Higuain, Van Persie...can all jump in a fire.