Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the australian gp killed my sports vibe for today so ive got no confidence in us getting a result.

no doubt we'll be the ones to give spurs the confidence boost they need :beli:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Only thing I'm worried to today would be man united sit pieces skertel better not give away stupid freekicks :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graham Poll: "Chelsea have every right to feel aggrieved with the refereeing of Chris Foy at Villa Park on Saturday evening. Even though the Merseyside referee made two excellent calls his performance overall was not good enough."

"There were five massive decisions in the game and all went against the league leaders who have a very poor record when Foy is in charge, having received six red cards in their last eight games officiated by him."
:mjlol:

I always thought dude was overrated honestly. He just doesn't do enough for me. Coutinho>

Hopefully Scalari makes him first choice

Coutinho is definitely better at playing the through ball/being a more orthodox #10. Oscar has a lot of wtf moments in possession, he's too good to be as sloppy as he has been. Breh needs to sort it aht pronto :ufdup: