Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*deletes game from my sky+ box*

what a waste of 2 1/2 hours

arsenal is going nowhere..we could do with someone like matic

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ozil out for a few weeks with what looks like a "severe" hamstring injury.

This the same guy who was NEVER injured in Spain or Germany

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
BiDvY2bCMAAmi6r.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:banderas:

My body is ready. I'll go to both but imagine Titi plays one half with us?! Reagan died for this.

OFT meet up? Im not that type but this occasion would warrant it no?

@SCORCH Tell ya man Neil Ashton fallback. Amazing how the story after every Arsenal loss is Ozil is shyte or they should've played Flamini. The only job you don't need to know what is going.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Jackie Chan's First Strike on HBOGO :lawd:

Come to think of it though has there ever been a Jackie Chan movie where he actually plays a confident fukk shyt up type of dude?

Every movie I've seen of his I feel like he's always playing this confused dude with good intentions but still busts ass, "I don't know who you are! Why are you doing this :mindblown:" - Jackie Chan as he breaks a guy's leg.

He has like 700 movies so there has to be one where he's not to be fukked with. I remember the first time I saw Jet Li in Lethal Weapon 4, thought dude was the next wave :ohhh: he had like 2 lines but that shyt was great.

Raid 2 looks alright tbf.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jackie Chan's First Strike on HBOGO :lawd:

Come to think of it though has there ever been a Jackie Chan movie where he actually plays a confident fukk shyt up type of dude?

Every movie I've seen of his I feel like he's always playing this confused dude with good intentions but still busts ass, "I don't know who you are! Why are you doing this :mindblown:" - Jackie Chan as he breaks a guy's leg.

He has like 700 movies so there has to be one where he's not to be fukked with. I remember the first time I saw Jet Li in Lethal Weapon 4, thought dude was the next wave :ohhh: he had like 2 lines but that shyt was great.

Raid 2 looks alright tbf.
cause Jackie is an opera-trained dancer, not a fighter

it's not in his character like it's in tony jaa's and was in bruce's. these dudes had huge chips on their shoulders, jackie's just havin fun out there

edit: he becomes a bad motherfukker in snake in eagle's shadow come to think of it. and he develops a new style by watching his cat kill a snake :ohlawd:

the cat is so cute too :gladbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how great that Arsenal is coming, any one of you faux-supporters* want to buy my ticket at 5x face value? no? ok, I'll find someone to

that Manchester United All-Star game bullshyt was :blessed:

*edited some more insults out, y'all arent THAT bad :jawalrus:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
cause Jackie is an opera-trained dancer, not a fighter

it's not in his character like it's in tony jaa's and was in bruce's. these dudes had huge chips on their shoulders, jackie's just havin fun out there

Really? :ohhh: Didn't know that :leon:

But then again he did come out with a martial arts movie called Mr. Nice Guy so that's that chapter closed.

If only HBOGO had Who Am I? :sadcam:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Really? :ohhh: Didn't know that :leon:

But then again he did come out with a martial arts movie called Mr. Nice Guy so that's that chapter closed.

If only HBOGO had Who Am I? :sadcam:
jackie_chan.jpg

he's in the middle
jackie-chan-hong-kong-china-opera-institute-embed.jpg

not sure which one he is in the first pic, but sammo hung was in that opera school too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
san jose couldve easily won 4-1 with all their chances missed (plus an obvious pen + red + handball missed, as will always happen)

but thats what happens when their first match of the season is a ccl qf against a top mex team