Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'll see all you mandem at the start of next EPL season. Somebody else make the CL final thread fock this brehs I'm the definition of done/finished/fed up right now.

@EQ. non-existent God willing we both end up in pawg paradise one day still
@Premeditated @mastermind @SubZeroDegrees keep #MidnightBoyz going strong
@Montez keep ya head up
@Bertie Smalls keep posting pics
@Bury Da Bwoy secure that terrorist ting
@yoyoyo1 @concise maybe I'll see you at a RB game prob not innit
@horse. kills @mastermind fukk DC United
@penfield settle down with a Jewish girl fock it
@Ari Gold Bawse @gho3st @BLAZO da GAWD United will be back in 10 years maybe
@SCORCH enjoy trying to fend off city :mjlol:
@Don Rhymus must be nice being a #CaramelBoy :wow:
@Liu Kang merci mon frere
@Gandolpiffini big up to you for always 5 starring my TLR threads
@Tuaminator :myman:

SeeYouLaterAlligator_Fullpic_2.gif

Still.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I wish I got paid in track suits :sadcam:

BTW brehs, House of Cards is that fuego. Four episodes in and Spacey about to run up on them Emmy's this year.

Although, that being said, there is a noticeable drop off after the first two episodes which move the plot, has Spacey's character full on with malicious machinations and gooned out low key power plays, and Kate Mara in a v-neck and push-up bra. The cinematography is :wow:

Eps three and four have fallen a bit more in line with typical great television. Google tells me the first two were done by David Fincher :noah:

Best part thus far is the only character Spacey doesn't feel he can style on is the african american gentleman who was his former press secretary that is now a partner in a major DC firm. Every time he's seen or mentioned Soze is putting on the rider face.

Thus far, it's done a better job at making capital hill interesting that anything I've watched.

Thank you based Netflix :lawd:

Had to search for my oft brehs talking about House of Cards to see what they think as I just finished the second season.

This show :whoo:

Zoe Barnes:bryan:

Frank is so maquialvelic though, gives a new thought to ends justifying the means

This isn't really what goes down in the White House though, is it? :damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Had to search for my oft brehs talking about House of Cards to see what they think as I just finished the second season.

Frank is so maquialvelic though, gives a new thought to ends justifying the means

As someone else mentioned, I'm willing to bet Veep is a better show of what actually happens in DC :heh:

House of Cards is pure Shakespeare.

I haven't finished the second season doe :whoa:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Holli, get you book knowledge up :ufdup:

mach.jpg

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
poor spurs, i like rooting for them but they arent getting top 4 this year. fukk, i was hoping they could at least hold chelsea to a draw