Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
75f9c3e4a3d711e3bfdd12e070d2bfc0_8.jpg
Nice tranny

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How is the Diego Costa situation different from Pepe playing for Portugal? Or Marcos Senna playing for Spain?

Diego Costa needs to come to Arsenal btw :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Stewart Robson seems to hate Wenger :heh: . he does the same "Wenger has got to go"routine everytime march comes around. And thats after praising Wenger(and arsenal) at some point before that.

Wenger was hanging out the back of his wife.

He got canned by the club a few seasons back and went all scorned woman. Funny thing is 80% of these players he wanted gone and they've been top or near top for the entire season.

How is the Diego Costa situation different from Pepe playing for Portugal? Or Marcos Senna playing for Spain?

Diego Costa needs to come to Arsenal btw :mjpls:

Suarez was the one breh.

Diego Costa was blatant with his shyt even tho he's been in Spain since his teens iirc. Factor in this world cup is in Brazil :avbface:

@Grams, listen to these brehs about the shyt they were talking about yesterday or Monday, I tend to shut up shop when Im going threw something and that creates major problems. I haven't actually ever told anyone how I really feel about life/love, not a gf, family, or friends. I just bottle everything up and that has stopped me getting close emotionally to many ppl. Except maybe the OFT and that's because I know y'all but I can still pass you in the street and not know y'all.

My cousin passed on Super Bowl Sunday and I have been an emotional wreck since. Work is the only reason i'm not going crazy. Just mad at the world and wondering whats the point.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams, listen to these brehs about the shyt they were talking about yesterday or Monday, I tend to shut up shop when Im going threw something and that creates major problems. I haven't actually ever told anyone how I really feel about life/love, not a gf, family, or friends. I just bottle everything up and that has stopped me getting close emotionally to many ppl. Except maybe the OFT and that's because I know y'all but I can still pass you in the street and not know y'all.

My cousin passed on Super Bowl Sunday and I have been an emotional wreck since. Work is the only reason i'm not going crazy. Just mad at the world and wondering whats the point.
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin breh :wow: :wow: :wow:

If you seen me in the street you would know I was a #MidnightBoy breh I'm here for you :to:

I might have to go

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ohhh: Algeria looking nice tho, even tho they on that :mjpls: i'll be rooting for them come WC time.