Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
shoulda joined the black law school community of DC

you'd be eating habesha women like injera :ohlawd:

ps i've noticed your disgust of ed gizzle and ronan farrow and i think it's hilarious :heh:

I really do hate them both.

I'm telling you, there's a skit somewhere in Ronan Farrow's life...my comment from the guardian:

I've always felt that Ronan Farrow was some sort of Marvel Comic Book hero. Not one of the good ones, a shytty one one of the writers made up when they were bored.

"The son of Mia Farrow and either Woody Allen or Frank Sinatra. A millionaire by birthright and graduated college by 12, a member of the New York State Bar by 18, his bullshyt job titles are numerous like, Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs in the Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, and he knows Hillary Clinton, it's the adventures of NEPOTISM BOY! Join us this week as Nepotism Boy teams up with Jaden Smith to tweet about millennials and other deep things about the world to prove older people are wrong about their generation"

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ohhh: brehs, Sanogo's struggle was real :damn:

06AED47C-CC1E-4213-A7DB-E00F08D1F815_mw1024_n_s.jpg

175383089-yaya-sanogo-of-arsenla-before-the-emirates-gettyimages.jpg

"Birthdays was the worst days :wow: "​

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've changed my tactic with talking to broads lately to being mad straightforward. I've just been walking to girls in the bar on some Gosling Gangster Squad shyt like, "I'm really attracted to you bae :takedat:"

Or some variation of that. Thing with that tactic is that is crosses over to simpery and weirdness mad quick.

So far I've been 0 for 165 :ffs:

Might just go back to me liquid courage striking up a random convo at the bar "Hey, did you know they're selling alcohol over here?!"

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I've changed my tactic with talking to broads lately to being mad straightforward. I've just been walking to girls in the bar on some Gosling Gangster Squad shyt like, "I'm really attracted to you bae :takedat:"

Or some variation of that. Thing with that tactic is that is crosses over to simpery and weirdness mad quick.

So far I've been 0 for 165 :ffs:

Might just go back to me liquid courage striking up a random convo at the bar "Hey, did you know they're selling alcohol over here?!"
Man like Penfield ya kno :banderas:

The girl I been obsessing over was on twitter talking about how she can't get any man to go out with her on some date night shyt. So I'm sitting here like :dahell: brehs are rejecting this girl left and right and I'm too shook to try and bag? I'm giving myself the :camby: :camby: :camby: as I type this. I used to be "hi I'm grams what's your name?"(I don't actually say what's your name I let her say it) steez but I'm about to be on some straight misogynistic shyt and see how that goes for me.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Man like Penfield ya kno :banderas:

The girl I been obsessing over was on twitter talking about how she can't get any man to go out with her on some date night shyt. So I'm sitting here like :dahell: brehs are rejecting this girl left and right and I'm too shook to try and bag? I'm giving myself the :camby: :camby: :camby: as I type this. I used to be "hi I'm grams what's your name?"(I don't actually say what's your name I let her say it) steez but I'm about to be on some straight misogynistic shyt and see how that goes for me.

Could work :manny:

The "I'm attracted to you" actually sorta works but I started thinking about how someone would feel if they got that. It was a bunch of empathic shyt. It didn't jive with me :manny:

Tonight I went to some massive costume party and dressed in the gayest, campest garb I could find. I looked like a Liberace ornament. Walked down Bourbon looking nikkas in the eyes which, deep down I was sorta shook :merchant:, because it was definitely the "I'm fronting like I'm hard but I look gay as fukk" look made popular in the 80s.

See:
images

but I talked to a lot of babes :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozmer not even in the 18. Disappointing to see

pick your attack for a cup final based on garbage time brehs :mjlol:

Poyet just as reactionary as the English fans, and surprisingly two-faced. Just 2 weeks ago he was praising Jozy for his play "he's the guy for me" etc and 1 postponed game, 1 fa cup with no first teamers involved, and an away loss to arsenal later, doesn't even have him on the bench? of all times to do it, he didn't even have a chance to show how shyt he was since then :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jozmer not even in the 18. Disappointing to see

pick your attack for a cup final based on garbage time brehs :mjlol:

Poyet just as reactionary as the English fans, and surprisingly two-faced. Just 2 weeks ago he was praising Jozy for his play "he's the guy for me" etc and 1 postponed game, 1 fa cup with no first teamers involved, and an away loss to arsenal later, doesn't even have him on the bench? of all times to do it, he didn't even have a chance to show how shyt he was since then :dwillhuh:

I tried to tell man poyet was a wasteman/c00n from when he said evra should've just took it and got on with it like he did...from then on i've prayed for his downfall :blessed:

on another note

:heh:..I feel his pain, but still, you're being video'd mate, save that tear sh1t for the car journey back lol

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
even Sunderland fans who blame him for everything surprised :whoo:

"he's useless but he deserves to be there" :heh:

but Seb Larsson in his place and a guy with 0 forward starts pushed up front :heh:

hey, it worked for us when we were down 4-0 to Arsenal, why not now

Last edited: