Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've just hit that point with Rick Ross where I'm like, "NOPE" I just don't give a fukk anymore. And I used to actually be really entertained by him, around when he came out with that "Magnificent" song and he was just hitting his stride up until Teflon Don.

When he got around to Maybach Music XV or whatever I was done

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've just hit that point with Rick Ross where I'm like, "NOPE" I just don't give a fukk anymore. And I used to actually be really entertained by him, around when he came out with that "Magnificent" song and he was just hitting his stride up until Teflon Don.

When he got around to Maybach Music XV or whatever I was done
yeah, he bores me as long as i try to track him as an artist. if i just put on a song by him, i'll most likely enjoy it, or at least laugh at it if it's one of the more cartoonish ones, but if i were to think about him evolving as a musical entity i'd be straight :camby:

oh and

Dred Scott > Kid Cudi

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
yeah, he bores me as long as i try to track him as an artist. if i just put on a song by him, i'll most likely enjoy it, or at least laugh at it if it's one of the more cartoonish ones, but if i were to think about him evolving as a musical entity i'd be straight :camby:

oh and

Dred Scott > Kid Cudi

Random collaborations he's alright I'll agree. His verse was the one bright spot on the abortion that was MCHG.

I still give Kid Cudi chances because of the few songs I liked on Mr. Rager. I'll admit I didn't listen to Indicud or WZRD though :shaq2:

Pharrell too good for Chad Hugo now? :stopitslime:

I haven't seen Chad Hugo in years now that I think of it, tv, wherever. Though we are long overdue a new NERD album :stopitslime:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
No, they're a champions league level team, so a step above United.
Z20Izo.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pharrell too good for Chad Hugo now? :stopitslime:
I never understand when people say this.

Chad has NEVER wanted the limelight. NEVER!! He said this when the Neptunes first started to get big. This dynamic of Pharrell being front street and being the "star" was always present. This is not new and not a big deal. Chad and Pharrell still make music together, its just that a)Chad has a family b)Chad never wanted the attention c)this is the way its been for nearly 20 years d)they two grown men with different lives

This is Chad and Pharrell together in January with Pusha T

BdAL2O_IAAAol33.jpg:large

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I read that Rooney had the 19mill euros a year treatment ? Same as CR7 and Messi ?! Who's stupid enough to do that ?! :why:
Why can't Utd sell him ? I swear I can't understand that management. They got RVP last year and they should have sold Wayne in the process :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Rooney is the last marketable player they have, so they have to keep him. It actually does make sense even though he is :flabbynsick: