Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
why am i watching this shyt on holiday

play fukking kagawa and take off this joke valencia who has lost the ability to cross a ball
more like januzaj. I cant remember the last time i saw Valencia put in an accurate cross :beli:

As far as Kagawa he's not seeing the pitch anytime soon

#Tankchester. If this loss means Moyes is out....if we lose we lose

Kill-Scene-1.gif

:blessed:

he's going to be here for at least 1 more full season :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
more like januzaj. I cant remember the last time i saw Valencia put in an accurate cross :beli:

As far as Kagawa he's not seeing the pitch anytime soon
kagawa most def getting sold in the summer

only moyes can have a player like that and prefer playing people like young and valencia

this club has me shaking my head on a daily basis with the decisions and tactics he makes

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ferdinand should just retire flabby muthafukka he's just stealing money at this point.
the CB pairing is not the problem. Smalling who's not a CB is consistently getting beat at RB and Olympiakos is easily going through the middle which puts more pressure on Vidic and Ferdinand.

I'm not even mad. It's just a numb feeling now.
People talking about winning the CL. To get in next year. :beli:
So moyes is saying that we could win the CL now but at the beginning of the season he was saying we needed 5/6 WC players to win it. And both Rooney and RVP were healthy then. What has changed since then and will he change his tune if we get knock out?