Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah Giroud is slow as fukk too. If he had a bit more pace Rosicky would have made that pass near the end of the half.

Rosicky would've overcook the pass. Arsenal's attack has no variation what so ever, they simply beat teams because they are just technically superior. But for the past 3 seasons, they struggle to breakdown teams, and create chances.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That dance is even more :banderas: b/c you know a lot of people can't stand that shyt :russ: I've heard opposing and LFC fans call Sturridge arrogant and other type of :mjpls: names just b/c of that dance.
Thuggish and arrogant behavior.

If I wasn't such a diehard Hazard and Chelsea fan ( :mjpls: ), I would have been a Liverpool fan. They play some sexi football.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Have a team where almost half of your 1st team players are central attack mids, no wide players, and fullbacks who offer fucc all in the attack brehs.

In Wengers dreams his whole squad would be central attacking mids

The idea behind it is smooth but when injuries do occur to players like Theo and Ramsey, we go off the boil.