Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nike induced tears, Ronnie you're my boy but :aicmon:

Look at his harlot struggling to push out a single tear....................she is stunning tho

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nike induced tears, Ronnie you're my boy but :aicmon:

Look at his harlot struggling to push out a single tear....................she is stunning tho
Nah breh, Ron's been grafting for that award for a long time. Just shows how much it meant to him. :banderas:

I'd much rather see that emotion than watch that little freak bore us to death with some shyte speech.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
FIFPRO defender ranking :snoop:
1. Thiago Silva 2. Ramos 3. Alves 4. Lahm 5. David Luiz 6. Piqué 7. Marcelo 8. Alaba 9. Jordi Alba 10. Kompany.

FIFPRO keeper ranking :beli:
1. Neuer 2. Casillas 3. Buffon 4. Valdés 5. Cech
No Weidenfeller who was immense last year. SMH.
Valdes too :dead: Alaba? :what:
No Yaya at midfield? :childplease: Xavi been getting votes like It's 2011.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah breh, Ron's been grafting for that award for a long time. Just shows how much it meant to him. :banderas:

I'd much rather see that emotion than watch that little freak bore us to death with some shyte speech.
Yeah, it meant A LOT! Nikka been getting worked by Messi injustly. Even when he won the La Liga two years ago the midget won :wow:
When a bazillionaire, famous and nice catch like C Dot cries for a trophy like this it just values it a lot more. It ain't a hollow trophy, it means a lot. Even Ribery was getting emotional just thinking about winning.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Man I knew he wouldn't win but come on at least give him the 2nd place. Dude won it all this year.
But since 2010 and FIFA owning the Ballon d'Or, the rule is either Real or Barça for team achievements, either C. Dot or Messi for individual awards.
I ain't mad :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I knew he wouldn't win but come on at least give him the 2nd place. Dude won it all this year.
But since 2010 and FIFA owning the Ballon d'Or, the rule is either Real or Barça for team achievements, either C. Dot or Messi for individual awards.
I ain't mad :yeshrug:
I'm with you breh. I think Messi actually stole Ribery's votes that could've gotten him the trophy.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Valdes too :dead: Alaba? :what:
No Yaya at midfield? :childplease: Xavi been getting votes like It's 2011.
Nah Valdes at 4th ain't a crime, it's maybe high but it's a little legit because he had great matches with both Barça and Spain (excepting when Barça got trashed by Bayern). But Casillas ? 2nd ? Weidenfeller, Buffon, Cech and Valdes are higher than him this year.