Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Oh and for the record the rave I'm at is really gay.

Everything I see is getting the Mourinho gif.

Only thing I can hope for is to black out and have some dance floor romance ala junior year of college. Which I'm not too upset about :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Oh and for the record the rave I'm at is really gay.

Everything I see is getting the Mourinho gif.

Only thing I can hope for is to black out and have some dance floor romance
ala junior year of college. Which I'm not too upset about :manny:

No better time :salute:

:laff: who the hell is that about?

:manny: Ramadan or Walcott reading his timeline. Player plays for Arsenal, engaged to his childhood sweetheart :lupe:

Wilshere said it wasnt him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Another thing, don't pay me any mind, but The Velvet Underground is a damn near flawless album. "I'll Be Your Mirror" is one of the greatest love songs I've ever heard.

It sorta beggars belief that something so perfect could be made in music. :dahell:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy new year brehs. :smugbiden:

@Montez Ashley Cole watching this twitter stuff like
YNq4nmN.png

Speaking of fast food that's one thing I'm looking to stop this year brehs. It's mad convenient after work/coming home late to get a couple wangs or some shat but nah mayne, I'm done.
VCOver.gif

Buying healthy and preparing meals is also long as fook but I'm gonna give it a proper go. Also no more Lucozade @Bury Da Bwoy even doe it's the GOAT drank breh :noah:

Gonna start taking better care of my body tbh. Good thing is I've never smoked (bar a lil shisha socially a few years ago :snoop:), no drugs/alcohol so I'm alright in that sense. Just gotta switch up my diet and start hitting gym again like I used to. Ain't been gym in well over a year now :flabbynsick:

I'd say I was in my best shape in my final year of uni when I was 14 stones (195-200lb), I'm about 6'4 so that was a good, athletic look for your boy. :wow:

Need to lose 2 stones to get back to those levels. Great thing about being tall is you never look sloppy if you put on a bit of weight, I'd be facked otherwise :whew:
Even now people say 'you look alright' but I tell em I feel :flabbynsick: doe.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bonne année !

No New Year resolutions fukk that shyt :ahh:
Even if I'm bout to eat healthier like @SCORCH, I feel like I need it :sadcam: Wanted to start that veggie life so maybe in 2014 :jaq:
Another thing, don't pay me any mind, but The Velvet Underground is a damn near flawless album. "I'll Be Your Mirror" is one of the greatest love songs I've ever heard.

It sorta beggars belief that something so perfect could be made in music. :dahell:
Don't know about the flawlessness of that album but that song is incredible

:lawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bonne année !

No New Year resolutions fukk that shyt :ahh:
Even if I'm bout to eat healthier like @SCORCH, I feel like I need it :sadcam: Wanted to start that veggie life so maybe in 2014 :jaq:

Don't know about the flawlessness of that album but that song is incredible

:lawd:

It's not a new years resolution per-say tbh :patrice:timing is coincidental, only mentioned because of the fast food chat in here.

#oftflabbynsickgang :flabbynsick:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

random ass drunk posting :bow::bow:

Happy new year brehs. :smugbiden:

@Montez Ashley Cole watching this twitter stuff like
YNq4nmN.png

Speaking of fast food that's one thing I'm looking to stop this year brehs. It's mad convenient after work/coming home late to get a couple wangs or some shat but nah mayne, I'm done.
VCOver.gif

Buying healthy and preparing meals is also long as fook but I'm gonna give it a proper go. Also no more Lucozade @Bury Da Bwoy even doe it's the GOAT drank breh :noah:

Gonna start taking better care of my body tbh. Good thing is I've never smoked (bar a lil shisha socially a few years ago :snoop:), no drugs/alcohol so I'm alright in that sense. Just gotta switch up my diet and start hitting gym again like I used to. Ain't been gym in well over a year now :flabbynsick:

I'd say I was in my best shape in my final year of uni when I was 14 stones (195-200lb), I'm about 6'4 so that was a good, athletic look for your boy. :wow:

Need to lose 2 stones to get back to those levels. Great thing about being tall is you never look sloppy if you put on a bit of weight, I'd be facked otherwise :whew:
Even now people say 'you look alright' but I tell em I feel :flabbynsick: doe.

I had to stop drinking gatorade. Went to my dentist and they told me Gatorade/sports drinks were one of the worst things you can drink for your teeth. Pretty much just destroys enamel and rots em. That strawberry lemonade flavor too :sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:russ: @ brek. gets loaned out to rock bottom barnsley and gets a position as an attacking midfielder down the middle first game. funny how things work.

and mo like, I'm better that, fukk yall