Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Reasonable time table

Just in time for the 2028 Euros held across 37 European cities
jbfIj6UiqAAO6o.png
hopefully @Don Rhymus finally hires some mules and doesn't get knocked

the odds of that dude getting a passport are :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Warning: Allow the smilies

Put in my 2 weeks brehs :manny: passed the class I was shook of failing :whew: just accepted the fact that I won't bag my TA :to: don't feel like going back to school next semester cuz the future seems pointless :lallana: college has been shyt for me these 3 years when it's supposed to be everybody's best years :yeshrug: thinking about becoming a postman and living a meaningless existence on some Yaya Sanogo shyt :ehh: I've become complacent in the fact that this is all my life is gonna be and nuffing more :snooze:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Warning: Allow the smilies

Put in my 2 weeks brehs :manny: passed the class I was shook of failing :whew: just accepted the fact that I won't bag my TA :to: don't feel like going back to school next semester cuz the future seems pointless :lallana: college has been shyt for me these 3 years when it's supposed to be everybody's best years :yeshrug: thinking about becoming a postman and living a meaningless existence on some Yaya Sanogo shyt :ehh: I've become complacent in the fact that this is all my life is gonna be and nuffing more :snooze:

:whoa: being a mailman and working for the USPS is a perfectly respectable job (even if some of them are fukkboys)

If you're luck up and get a gig there better hope they don't privatize anything :ufdup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
grant wahl's meltdown on twitter last night :dead:

absolutely everyone turning on him, simply great

Last edited: