Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'l jump on the top ten wave

1. Guilty Simpson - Truth be told
2. Tall Black Guy - Drift away
3. Slum Village - Fantastic 3
4. Corrine Bailey Rae - I would like to call it (FJ Reprise)
5. Gary Clark Jr. - Things are changing
6. Hiatus Kaiyote - Nakamarra
7. Pusha T - Pies
8. Jeremih - Go To The Mo
9. Gary Clark Jr- Soul
10. Qtip - Believe

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking about music: how/when do you brehs listen to your stuff?

I only ask because I saw this ad the other day:

and I couldn't help but think 'what a dikkhead':what:No one wants to hear your shyt like that ffs. I'd hate that guy if I knew him. Straight :camby:status.

Never been one to impose my music on others - or even bother with trying to put people onto the stuff I like - which is why that ad pissed me off tbh. :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I have speakers that I plug into my laptop at home when I just want some music on that I'm not really paying attention to.

When I want to listen to something with a bit more attention I have a very decent pair of headphones that I'll use. That's about it. I use buds when I'm walking around town though.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone walking around with a little stereo like that just playing their own music. At least not anyone that clean cut, I've seen a few homeless dudes with radios tied to their bikes or something who, understandably, don't really have too many fukks to give.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
when in house i connect my laptop to my speakers and woofer.

got some sennheisers headphones aswell but usually when i go out i just use bassy in ear earphones.

i love music but im not going to be walking on road with a mini speakers :russ: shyt i listen to will be getting me bad looks :lolbron:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when in house i connect my laptop to my speakers and woofer.

got some sennheisers headphones aswell but usually when i go out i just use bassy in ear earphones.

i love music but im not going to be walking on road with a mini speakers :russ: shyt i listen to will be getting me bad looks :lolbron:
Reminds me of them mugs who sat at the back of the bus playing their shyt music off their phones
YNq4nmN.png

My boy tried to do that once and I had to tell him stop embarrassing us you facking moran
YNq4nmN.png

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Reminds me of them mugs who sat at the back of the bus playing their shyt music off their phones
YNq4nmN.png

I was never one of those guys playing that old school grime on their nokias. was cringey and you know them adults were thinking "These stupid ******s"

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YNq4nmN.png

My boy tried to do that once and I had to tell him stop embarrassing us you facking moran
YNq4nmN.png
:dead: That was the worst

:scusthov: Brehs who still have songs as ringtones. Using ringtones in general :camby: