Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Farsi, why dont you post here any more?
hahaha how am I going to be named after a language? step your racial jokes up jeremiah

why relive a golden era? most of my e-homies are semi-retired from this thread too. yanks took it over and turned it into a monstrosity. you were the one allocated yank but look what you let in :huhldup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hahaha how am I going to be named after a language? step your racial jokes up jeremiah

why relive a golden era? most of my e-homies are semi-retired from this thread too. yanks took it over and turned it into a monstrosity. you were the one allocated yank but look what you let in :huhldup:
i couldnt remember the name I used to call you :snoop:

Farooq?

We need some opposition Pakistani/Brit bants from an intellectual like yourself. :damn:

Are you practicing law now?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

Dat dere elite elitism. :blessed:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
i couldnt remember the name I used to call you :snoop:

Farooq?

We need some opposition Pakistani/Brit bants from an intellectual like yourself. :damn:

Are you practicing law now?
i would love to put some of the americans in this thread in their place but alot of the shyt i say doesn't transcend well to yanks. i got more love on sohh when i was an ignant 15 year old idiot. i wonder what that says about hiphop's core audience :youngsabo:

plus no offense to these guys but i dont know alot of the nobodies that parley in this thread.

nah fukk that law shiit. got the degree but decided not to pursue it fulltime. looks like i might be heading into the finance industry but who the fukk knows

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i got more love on sohh when i was an ignant 15 year old idiot. i wonder what that says about hiphop's core audience :youngsabo:
no comment :patrice:

nah fukk that law shiit. got the degree but decided not to pursue it fulltime. looks like i might be heading into the finance industry but who the fukk knows
selling out completely :salute:

do you also want Moyes out?

if you never return, just know I liked your putdowns more than @Gilver's

Daps
G7X8

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
no comment :patrice:

selling out completely :salute:

do you also want Moyes out?

if you never return, just know I liked your putdowns more than @Gilver's
Jayz taught us all that nothing comes above the dollar, selling out is the new thang

Ehh what would a moyes out campaign actually achieve right now. Who could we hire right now to give us immediate and longterm success. We always knew the post fergie era was going to be a difficult adjustment, its just that were making life terribly difficult for ourselves. Weve been crying for a playmaking midfielder for 8 or so years now. At the end of the day were an international corporate giant as well as a football team so I am not worried about the longterm future at all.

Also I refute all allegations that I ever put anyone down. All I ever intended was to uplift my ebrothers and esisters so they could empower themselves and lead them onto the path of righteousness. The future of dirty_yo and OFT are on a shared path of enlightenment. :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wooooooooooooow @ rosell being injured this early, dude started just about every game this season

massive development

concise

Veteran
Daps
This was a great day guys. Good preview of the World Cup thread. Good posts everyone. It was great seeing new faces. Chris B? Sure! fukk it. Random Africans? Results! An Iranian guy? Ace! That's what makes the World Cup thread special. :bow:

Though a genuine concern, if Coates isn't here for the world cup thread is one made at all? :patrice:

I'm sure that @Gilver would love it if @yoyoyo1 were to do it.
I know I would.