Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
C. Dot gon get the golden ball doe :mjpls:
Platini
ibbqN0DdZgFI8x.png
Because he scored 5 in two playoff games ? That's one hell of an achievement to get the Ballon d'Or. Kaiser Frank still leading the race even if I think C. Dot is the most complete player of our times. :ehh:
Belgian born and bred fella :skip:
:ohhh:
Seriously ? I always thought you were an english rudebwoy from the endz repping LDN. Sincere apologies breh :ehh:

You still hating though. Stop it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think Uruguay got a good draw tbh..it def could have been better but Italy and England aint shyt..they are the type of European teams that Uruguay can easily beat..Uruguay struggles against quick passing possession based teams which neither Italy or England is..we can beat costa rica and draw our next 2 games and make it through the second round and get a not so hard draw like Ivory Coast/Colombia/Greece

It's the kind of group that Uruguay uses to motivate themselves to then go HAM on the 2nd round and QF.

I still can't believe that we might get Brazil AGAIN in the round of 16 (if we get past Spain and Netherlands). I mean come the fukk on :laugh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ger
Port
Ghana
USA

Im not familiar with soccer so what are the odds of us getting this done? Can somebody give me a basketball/football comparison?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can verify.

Dem Antwerp hoes been asking about you :banderas:

Because he scored 5 in two playoff games ? That's one hell of an achievement to get the Ballon d'Or. Kaiser Frank still leading the race even if I think C. Dot is the most complete player of our times. :ehh:

:ohhh:
Seriously ? I always thought you were an english rudebwoy from the endz repping LDN. Sincere apologies breh :ehh:

You still hating though. Stop it.

Apology accepted :mjpls:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the kind of group that Uruguay uses to motivate themselves to then go HAM on the 2nd round and QF.

I still can't believe that we might get Brazil AGAIN in the round of 16 (if we get past Spain and Netherlands). I mean come the fukk on :laugh:
yea it aint that bad for us as it sounds...good games from any of our 2 beast upfront and well go through..Chile is a team I love and is the kinda team I was hopinh Uruguay avoided but yall are fukked in that group kinda but I like your chances for 2nd..Netherlands will struggle to deal with the quick passing/pressing and speed of play from chile

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we've beaten germany recently, portugal in 2002, we probably overthrew ghana's government at one point

we can build on all this
breh u sounding desperate stop trynna twist shyt to trynna make yourself feel better about the tough as group yall got:russ: