Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Chelsea

6-0 breh...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Everything he said in the summer about being a proactive team; wanting to take the initiative; adapting a style suited the players at the club etc has been nothing but absolute bullshyt looking at how we play and the regular players like Lampard/Ivanovic.

Thank fack I don't really give a shyt any more because I'd be pretty pissed off right now.

Thank you based Didier for completing football for me :blessed:

article-2147057-132F1390000005DC-873_468x286.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
Hasn't been this bad since AVB honestly. Mou using the same old tired philosophies. Insisting that wingers track back. Benching the special Juan:dwillhuh:. Playing Lampsy in every match:flabbynsick:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hasn't been this bad since AVB honestly. Mou using the same old tired philosophies. Insisting that wingers track back. Benching the special Juan:dwillhuh:. Playing Lampsy in every match:flabbynsick:
Hasn't been that bad breh :whoa:

I have no issue with wingers tracking back tbh, if we're gonna press as a team it has to be a collective effort. What I don't get is having that donkey at RB ruining every move and Lampard getting every game like he's still 25 and not 35 ffs. Cahill is facking shyt too btw.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps

I have no issue with wingers tracking back tbh, if we're gonna press as a team it has to be a collective effort. What I don't get is having that donkey at RB ruining every move and Lampard getting every game like he's still 25 and not 35 ffs. Cahill is facking shyt too btw.

Do you suggest playing azpi at rb ? What about lb then? Cole has been shyte so far this season imo. Time to give Bertie a run perhaps. Cahill gets a pass due to his performance may 19th 2012:yeshrug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you suggest playing azpi at rb ? What about lb then? Cole has been shyte so far this season imo. Time to give Bertie a run perhaps. Cahill gets a pass due to his performance may 19th 2012:yeshrug:
Ashley only plays well when we're parking the bus and absolutely nothing is required of him going forward (like Bayern in the Supercup). Same applies for Ivanovic. They're good defenders but an absolute waste of space in terms of linking up with their winger, overlapping, keeping the ball under pressure etc.

Azpi is easily the best fullback at the club, ideally he would be at RB but Mourinho loves Ivanovic so that's not happening any time soon.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

So Di Matteo was right??:ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Remember when Ivanovic was the best left back in the premiership? "Better than Sagna" @SCORCH said.:heh:

Napoli, we coming for you nikka! :ufdup: