Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In other words that happens in real life, so fifa is right to script that in

VSELQ.gif

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who doesnt rate Johnson? Hes one of the best RBs in the world
these lads here in OFT..the same lads who would call Ozil shyt before because he didn't score enough goals and disappeared in big games is now this super world class player now to them for some reason

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Tweet out their promotional message (make sure your account is not protected when doing this) and you get 1.5 gigs of free proxy.

@theTunnelBear Hey
TunnelBear, do you dare to bare 1GB of free software for my viewing care?

Then I found out NBC livestreams make you to login to your cable provider in the US to view their streams

:aicmon:

All that creativity for nothing

:shaq2:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enrique and Coutinho need to come in for the second half...cissoko hasn't been bad hes just been a little reckless out there and already has a yellow card...very dull game so far very tight and we were unlucky to be down tbh...arsenal has pressed really well specially before the goal(first20 min) but they have slowed down since they scored..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@ Liverpool fans
When Coutniho comes on, who do you think they should take off? Lucas? Gerrard? or do they switch formation?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolded never happened :sitdown:
ooo really? just like when everyone said Suarez was a fraud too that never happened? once Arsenal tried to Sign him he all of the sudden was amazing and Giroud shyt (now hes superb I guess since he stayed and is yur only option)