Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Rickman is actually going to be in the movie I'm most prepared to hate this year. A fukking remake of Gambit.

Everything about the movie seems fine. Hoffman's a solid director, Colin Firth can prolly do a solid Michael Caine impersonation, it's written by them Coen boys..............but the fukking female lead is Cameron Diaz. fukk everyone involved in this movie

Also, I don't know if my F1 brehs know that they're making a movie based on Niki Lauda/James Hunt directed by Ron Howard with Thor playing Hunt and my cac Daniel Bruhl playing Lauda.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Rickman is actually going to be in the movie I'm most prepared to hate this year. A fukking remake of Gambit.

Everything about the movie seems fine. Hoffman's a solid director, Colin Firth can prolly do a solid Michael Caine impersonation, it's written by them Coen boys..............but the fukking female lead is Cameron Diaz. fukk everyone involved in this movie

Also, I don't know if my F1 brehs know that they're making a movie based on Niki Lauda/James Hunt directed by Ron Howard with Thor playing Hunt and my cac Daniel Bruhl playing Lauda.

1976 right? Is that when Lauda fukked up his face or was that in the 80's? The origins of Hunt the Shunt on the big screen

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
1976 right? Is that when Lauda fukked up his face or was that in the 80's? The origins of Hunt the Shunt on the big screen

Yuh, got burnt up in 76 while having a commanding lead of the championship, missed two races, came back for the final four off the pace (understandably) and still only lost the title by one point :snoop:

Making Hunt the most undeserving champion ever, really. Legendary guy, though. Swagged on a thousand trillion. Luckily his title win meant that American legend Phil Hill was no longer the most questionable champion.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yuh, got burnt up in 76 while having a commanding lead of the championship, missed two races, came back for the final four off the pace (understandably) and still only lost the title by one point :snoop:

Making Hunt the most undeserving champion ever, really. Legendary guy, though. Swagged on a thousand trillion. Luckily his title win meant that American legend Phil Hill was no longer the most questionable champion.

I remember watchin a documentary on him which the BBC did when he died in 1993. Birthed Eddie Irvine whole schtick.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I remember watchin a documentary on him which the BBC did when he died in 1993. Birthed Eddie Irvine whole schtick.

He basically sold his wife for a million dollars.

He's also Kimi Raikkonen's hero:
d12mon1092.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He was in Holby City, he actually lives in London

The difference between our actors and you lots is that, our actors got to put in work in the theatre/stage before they often progress to tv shows etc Also i dont know how much improv you guys work on aswell.

a boatload of newer american comics are from improv backgrounds. others, i dunno. you're on to something re: theater and whatnot

i think its also that american actors don't have to do british accents. a) there's plenty of good british actors already and b) tons more movies, many of them shyt, are made in the us every year compared to britain. right?:unsure:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
All these black brehs going to China. Seydou Keita up next.

Dudes about to average 15 goals and 38 assists a game :ahh::ahh:

Black Excellence in a weak league :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Getting paid exorbitant fees on top of that :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: