Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Twitter rumours are to be taken with a pinch of salt usually but what's this about Walcott moving?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Annoys me when fans try and compare 2 totally different players. Both class in their own right.
played the same position :manny:

only reason they were totally different is cos one could produce magic with a ball at his feet and one couldnt.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
quick question for somebody that knows: can you lean your body on people and use your weight on them in scoccer to do moves ie like post moves in basketball

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:ooh: fukking incredible performance he had against current Serie D giants Ancona in one of the four games he managed to play in for Lazio

Atleast that other small club player Le Tissier has one place that loves him. The only place where Gazza is a legend is a club that basically doesn't exist anymore and in the hearts of people who never saw him play :dead:

and even then it was just passes and stuff :deadrose:

Scholes scores more than him too, the fukk does this Gazza have to offer then? :heh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Atleast that other small club player Le Tissier has one place that loves him. The only place where Gazza is a legend is a club that basically doesn't exist anymore and in the hearts of people who never saw him play :dead:
thats no way to talk about spurs. theyre still soldiering on you know.

scholes = the least popular player in his own midfield. you know to this day people dont even know he missed the 99 final. its all keane nobody gives a fook about this dude :cook:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
thats no way to talk about spurs. theyre still soldiering on you know.

scholes = the least popular player in his own midfield. you know to this day people dont even know he missed the 99 final. its all keane nobody gives a fook about this dude :cook:

Somewhere along the line, you forgot that this post-prime Scholes hype is based around him being underrated.

Get with the program. These sort of lapses are letting you down:upsetfavre:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I have a son he's playing futsal from when he starts walking. :jawalrus:

Meh, what has futsal done, other than produce Robinho, Futsal is all over Brasil, yet, they haven't manage to produce a true class player since Kaka

BOBN

Pro
Daps
So you'd agree Quaresma > Pirlo. :beli:
behave yourself. equating a world star like pirlo to local boy done good scholes :heh:

Somewhere along the line, you forgot that this post-prime Scholes hype is based around him being underrated.
oh no, he was just as overrated at the time dont you worry about that.

3 years without an england goal I remember, nobody said a peep. an absolute waste of space at international level until lampard saved the day and put him out his misery.

oh do you remember the one where he refused to play against arsenal in the carling cup :heh: (a game arsenal battered united 4-0 I think). hes a bad egg.