Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
mwahahahahahahahaha

Waris and Atsu the gawds :salute:

Ghana has never had this much depth especially in mid. The world better watch out.

Atsu, Essien, K. Asamoah, Ayew, Annan, Badu on the wings and in Mid
Boakye, Gyan and Waris up front

Absolutely stacked even without Prince.

I wish their defense was better though. Inkoom needs to find a club, and Pappoe and Baba Rahman need to get minutes.

But the best thing of all: all-Ghanaian coaching staff. Real black excellence. :to:

BTW, Nigeria being better than Ghana is a joke. I've seen that midfield. :scusthov:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I wish their defense was better though. Inkoom needs to find a club, and Pappoe and Baba Rahman need to get minutes.

But the best thing of all: all-Ghanaian coaching staff. Real black excellence. :to:

BTW, Nigeria being better than Ghana is a joke. I've seen that midfield. :scusthov:

Jonathon mensah, boye and vorsah were all injured. Best believe that defense will look better in a years time.
Essien needs to ask for a loan or his ass doesnt belong on the squad next yr. Looked sluggish as fukk :beli:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
you didnt say he was wrong though :mjpls:

if Ghana cared enough to call all itsplayers for AFCON and Friendlies we'd be ranked in the top 15. But were too busy playing abroad.

On paper, nobody is touching us. Cote DIvoire is the closest

And Cote D'Ivoire can't get out of their way. :ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jonathon mensah, boye and vorsah were all injured. Best believe that defense will look better in a years time.
Essien needs to ask for a loan or his ass doesnt belong on the squad next yr. Looked sluggish as fukk :beli:
Mmhmm

The back is definitely our weakest leg but with Opare and Addy I still have much confidence in them. Inkoom has never disappointed me either and Jonathan Mensah is very good as well.