Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AVB's suicidal high-line will see them get beaten by quite a few of the smaller teams. How are you gonna push up high and not press the oppo aggressively? It's the same shyt he tried at Chelsea.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i4btOOY.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bruh that shyt is bewildering to me because that's a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Went right through the back of him. Kos would have been penalized for that shyt. Was it really a good call? :lupe:
in that sport, its a good call.

football is funny because of the lack of consistency on these things.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

I was standing in the section to the left of the goal, second row.

The goal was surreal. I think the last time a player scored a goal off a free kick was Carlos Ruiz. Everyone around wanted Kleberson to take it, basically we knew every other player on the field had no shot of making it. When the ball first hit the net, everyone stood in disbelief. Mainly because 1) like I said, we NEVER score free kick goals and 2) Bendik (the Toronto goalkeeper) didn't move and just watched the ball, so we all figured the ball hit side netting. The place EXPLODED. I've been to games for three years and I've never heard PPL Park that loud.

That goal wasn't just big for the 3 points, but it might also be the goal that sees us into the playoffs.

Fire are back in sixth now:upsetfavre:. That was a dope goal though. Like yoyoyo said there's always fukkery in the last couple games. The teams in the East are so close i wouldnt be surprised if the standing look completely different in two weeks.

Im still pissed about this GolTV bullshyt though:upsetfavre::beli:. When does GolTV contract end with the Bundesliga? I need my german fix:sadcam:

I just saw the spuds score:krs::krs:. How do you get bodied at home by West Ham:heh:. These nikkas were really feeling themselves too:lolbron: