Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dahell:

I would've dropped her after the first flake. Better man than me.

Ah, well to be more precise I would've tried again after one flake. But after that it would've been to the bushes.
I'm about to fling her to the shrubbery tomorrow morning breh :banderas:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Meh. I've been with my girl for 6 years and counting *touches wood*

I think my way works for me...:yeshrug:

I don't play games neither :ufdup: also, charm will get you very far when you know how to use it

But say breh, are you in a long term relationship? Cos you telling me all that is good as a tumblr post but means facc all if you're single tbh
:ufdup:

gettin married next year :smugdraper:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang how's colorism in France? Is there team lightskin vs team darkskin? Are light skins called piss colored and are dark skinned brehs called charcoal? Do the PAWGs have preferences? :steviej: :mjpls:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
12:08

I'm not from Arsenal fam :ehh:
When it kicks off draw for the arsenal fam :ohhh:
Leave your t-shirt red like an Arsenal fan :ooh:
Yea I rep Arsenal, and? :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Liu Kang how's colorism in France? Is there team lightskin vs team darkskin? Are light skins called piss colored and are dark skinned brehs called charcoal? Do the PAWGs have preferences? :steviej: :mjpls:

All u need to worry urself with are the beurettes :shaq:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
the best sex involves the all to real possibility of physical harm :shaq:
otherwise ur sexing like a WASP (no insect)

concise

Veteran
Daps
I went to bed cuz I was too tired and figured Salt Lake would win eventually.

:wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Colorism ?
It's more about Africans VS West Indians/Caribbeans but it's all friendly honestly. Us carribeans always joked about Africans and or darker blacks but it was just that, jokes. Well, mostly but there's no animosity IMO. Well, sometimes there is but I think it's more from the old generation : my mom at times talks about some Africans with disgust in her voice :lolbron:

I think that white girls and girls (overall) don't really care like that above all in cities like mine where there's a very high population of migrant descent. Arabs, asian, white and blacks etc. grow together from the beginning and it's kinda normal to witness mixed couples. If I can, maybe I will take y'all a photo in the mall next to where I live in a crowded day, you'll see how mixed it is.

Because I live in a really diverse city where you see plenty of white men with black women and vice-versa. Its also a very muslim city and I see a good amount of african/arab couples which is not really often seen. I got neighbors who are a muslim carribean female / muslim white male couple. One of a strangest mix I ever witnessed. Could have only been stranger if the dude was asian instead of white.