Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
times like these are when you see all the people going on and on about eXtRa ChAnNeLs and AvAiLaBiLiTy and premier league actually dont watch anything other than the main tv match. cause no one has commented on it.
this is a good point :ehh:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
times like these are when you see all the people going on and on about eXtRa ChAnNeLs and AvAiLaBiLiTy and premier league actually dont watch anything other than the main tv match. cause no one has commented on it.

I have the extra time matches but I only follow a few teams..... I'm more concerned about how the US internationals are doing more than anyone else and my favorite team is Arsenal.... I'll follow Man City or Chelsea if nobody else I want to watch is playing....

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have the extra time matches but I only follow a few teams..... I'm more concerned about how the US internationals are doing more than anyone else and my favorite team is Arsenal.... I'll follow Man City or Chelsea is nobody else I want to watch is playing....
exactly. im pretty sure this is most people. all the talk about other games being available i'd love to know how many are actually watching southampton/palace right now. probably 15 legit viewers but 15000 worldwide through 'other' streaming, both teams fanbases

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think I'm becoming a way more casual fan :leon:

Not even a cliched "I have other things to focus on now" either.. cause I don't.

I used to read all kinds of articles and websites... but I fell back. Check Daily Mail/Guardian once a day at most.
I used to watch all kinds of leagues and all kinds of matches... I'm only doing Prem/MLS regularly, Bundesliga/Spain/Italy when there's a big game.
I used to watch the non-top teams play, example Fulham/Cardiff would be a game I'd be watching, but I really don't care.
I used to watch highlight shows like MOTD/Sportschau/NOS Studio Sport... and I don't watch those anymore.
I used to listen to football podcasts... Bighead Redhead is the last one standing.

Think I'll cut back the non top 4 games as well.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Come on pen, you know damn well that he doesn't manage his own money. His father and councelors do.

I know, I know. I was reading that story though and saw the pictures of him outside the courthouse and he really did look like the smuggest a$$hole ever.

Smirking, waving to the cameras, didn't even put a fukking tie on, just a white shirt and a "You're gonna look good, I guarantee it" Mens Wearhouse suit on, so you know he knows it's a joke.

But I also learned that in that story that in Spain they don't really care about tax evasion, when over here (and perhaps in the UK) I feel that tax dodging chicanery, setting up offshore hubs, businesses, filtering money through them, finding intricate tax loopholes, it's a bit more looked down upon, though no one really does anything about it.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I think I'm becoming a way more casual fan :leon:

Not even a cliched "I have other things to focus on now" either.. cause I don't.

I used to read all kinds of articles and websites... but I fell back. Check Daily Mail/Guardian once a day at most.
I used to watch all kinds of leagues and all kinds of matches... I'm only doing Prem/MLS regularly, Bundesliga/Spain/Italy when there's a big game.
I used to watch the non-top teams play, example Fulham/Cardiff would be a game I'd be watching, but I really don't care.
I used to watch highlight shows like MOTD/Sportschau/NOS Studio Sport... and I don't watch those anymore.

Think I'll cut back the non top 4 games as well.

I'm easily watching 10 matches per weekend between EPL/La Liga/MLS....... That's not including Champions/Europa League/Other during the week. My highlights come off of YouTube because I'm sleep or at work when those shows come on.... I'm kinda feeling a bit overloaded but I'm enjoying having more access to these matches when I've been wanting access to these matches since I was little.