Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you know how we all get :merchant: when ramsey scores?

i wonder what happens now that mikel has one :lupe:

@BOBN i'm a david blaine fan btw :ufdup:

and finally, i hate di cainio and want him to get caned by some drunk mackems tomorrow

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn damn damn.

dempsey injured in training midweek and now donovan injured as well :laff:

big match is not THAT big anymore. but still big. sellout, national tv.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First manager to lose his job this season will either be Di Cannio or Pardew.(though I expect him to walk rather than get sacked)

He'll be gone around October/November when they're hovering above or in the relegation zone, terrible manager who's out of his depth, with a terrible team, who play terrible football, i've seen no improvement from last season, they look far worse.

Those predictions about Di Cannio :banderas:, looking even more likely now that Paulo "I clearly dont have a clue" Di Cannio will be gone by October. Liverpool, Man United and Swansea up next for Sunderland :whoo: I can only see them getting 1 point out of 9 which would mean 2 points from 8 games :ahh:(2 out of a possible 24), the overrated Tyneside Derby will probably be the final nail in his managerial coffin, if he doesn't manage to fluke a win in that fixture.

Manchester derby tomorrow who you think will win?

It will probably be a boring 0-0 or 1-1 draw, both managers will play it safe.