Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Had to google this one. From Dream Team? Never watched it, though I like how wikipedia has fictional stats for these made up players http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Porter
Won Harchester the league :wow:

And died in a massive stadium fire

The Dream Story was similar to what happened to the West Ham guy, with regards to the preseason stuff.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You keep close tabs on Ross Barkley?:blessed:

Picked him up on the cheap, worth a starter's spot?

Of course I'm keepin tabs on the Englands Future Gawd, :blessed: 1st name I picked and he was cheap, much like Sterling was last year and he performed well up and till christmas last season.

As for Barkley :blessed: hes started well, but worth the pick up on the price but not sure if hes goin to be an alround with goals and assists or jsut an assister

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Of course I'm keepin tabs on the Englands Future Gawd, :blessed: 1st name I picked and he was cheap, much like Sterling was last year and he performed well up and till christmas last season.

As for Barkley :blessed: hes started well, but worth the pick up on the price but not sure if hes goin to be an alround with goals and assists or jsut an assister
Went through the league after I typed my message saw the answer to my question there. Barkley:blessed:

Did the same with Sterling last season as well til he turned to a permanent bench player.