Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
nothing is going on in Italy so they in England checking on things.

Their insiders>>>the English media insiders
It's just Gila, Borriello, Matri, Pazzini, Cassano, Quagliarella changing teams every two years. There's also an annual Robinho to Santos rumor which no one gives a fukk about.

Juve and Napoli did their work at the beginning of the transfer window and now you just got teams buying 50% ownership of a player.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Probably why I never heard of him till yesterday. Remind me of some backwards Milan fan who jsut posts rumours everyday and then put his own spin on it in broken English. Thats all he does is, repeat what Di Marzio says
he's been doing it all summer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's just Gila, Borriello, Matri, Pazzini, Cassano, Quagliarella changing teams every two years. There's also an annual Robinho to Santos rumor which no one gives a fukk about.

Juve and Napoli did their work at the beginning of the transfer window and now you just got teams buying 50% ownership of a player.

Robson wages were too high to begin with and with Santos gettin fukk all from the Neymar and the Felipe Anderson transfers, they tried to low ball Uncle Festa :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
some guy tried to start an "itk" twitter account and got found out with quickness

BTLUV6oIIAAVFFK.jpg

:dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think we should as a collective, should do one for the winter window. And see how far we can take it :lolbron:
December :smugbiden:

Im warming to Barton more and more, him on BT Sports Sunday coverage has me in stitches. He gives zero fukks. Basically said Sakho is shyt on last night show.
HE is actually in the studio now? He's still playing, right?

Daps
"Still waiting to announce having signed Meust Ozil, Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger, is performing a very hard attempt in order to sign Japanese international offensive midfielder Shinji Kagawa (24). David Moyes, though not seeming to consider him a regular, is however unlikely to let leave former Borussia Dortmund star, who joined Red Devils just last summer."
:ohhh:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
"Still waiting to announce having signed Meust Ozil, Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger, is performing a very hard attempt in order to sign Japanese international offensive midfielder Shinji Kagawa (24). David Moyes, though not seeming to consider him a regular, is however unlikely to let leave former Borussia Dortmund star, who joined Red Devils just last summer."
:ohhh:
:bryan: