Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
breh... Moyes needs to man up. Cleverly is allergic to forward passes. Giggs is more than half way dead. Young is not shyt.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
breh... Moyes needs to man up. Cleverly is allergic to forward passes. Giggs is more than half way dead. Young is not shyt.
its not that. there's some passes that Cleverley won't attempt 2 make. Guess he's not trying to fukk up his pass completion % :manny:

Paul Pogba :snoop:....shyt even ravel

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

If it makes you happy its a tie for 2nd with Paulinho.

You expecting goals from Dembele :laff: oh let me guess Capoue, or Townsend, or the unknown Chadli who is like Belgiums 8th choice winger?.

So what your tellin me is that your team Spurs wont be a threat with Vertonghen from set pieces against Arsenal who have shown they have issues from defneding at set pieces.?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
One win against Swansea and United fans were thinking shyt was gonna be sweet :laff:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
If it makes you happy its a tie for 2nd with Paulinho.

You expecting goals from Dembele :laff: oh let me guess Capoue, or Townsend, or the unknown Chadli who is like Belgiums 8th choice winger?.

So what your tellin me is that your team Spurs wont be a threat with Vertonghen from set pieces against Arsenal who have shown they have issues from defneding at set pieces.?

Holtby off the bench m8

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
it's alarming how Moyes looked out of ideas in the 2nd half... Welbeck was shyte, Giggs was shyte....is Rafael injured? They need to start Valencia and Nani, they need that directness. Too many long, medium range passes that give RVP too much work to do.

Moyes and Wegner are both inept in the transfer market....but at least Wegner can manage his team once in a while. Moyes ain't shyt.