Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1. glad zagreb is out, they cant do any more CL matchfixing

2. listened to sunderland on the radio stream, how much more entertaing is it eh? jozy got on the board as they came back from 0-2 down to score 4 in the last 15 vs mk dons :leon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Home support is the worse in the league. Away support is the best, no wonder we are better on the road.
Arsenal's away support sings 1/2 songs well. United's sings about 50 songs well, give your head a wobble lad. :childplease:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
liverpool struggling against notts county :russ::dead:

we are going to destroy them on sunday :obama:

Moyes suspended?

Arsenal's away support sings 1/2 songs well. United's sings about 50 songs well, give your head a wobble lad. :childplease:

:whoa: To be expected, Y'all northerners got all that free time on your hands with the jobs leaving. Or is that Liverpool?

Harsh, I've heard great things about Manchester

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i won the trap lord raffle :blessed:

all OFT brehs are welcome to my listening party, but a when we listen you gotta sit in front of the fireplace like this
10756970-three-teenage-girls-laying-on-their-stomach-on-the-floor-with-chin-in-hands-and-feet-raised-up-and-c.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i won the trap lord raffle :blessed:

all OFT brehs are welcome to my listening party, but a when we listen you gotta sit in front of the fireplace like this
10756970-three-teenage-girls-laying-on-their-stomach-on-the-floor-with-chin-in-hands-and-feet-raised-up-and-c.jpg

wouldn't it be more in the hip hop spirit to stand in a circular huddle with our shirts off (no homo) whilst yelling http://heeeeeeeey.com/