Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Chelsea need to put in some work :rudy:

Do they know how much I need to win this bet? :upsetfavre:

These nikkas match fixing by the sound of it :camby:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Great tactics, Mourinho.

Playing like a bottom table club with no creativity in the midfield. Hope a swap between Wazza and Mata happens.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chelsea need to put in some work :rudy:

Do they know how much I need to win this bet? :upsetfavre:

These nikkas match fixing by the sound of it :camby:
The only way you will be a successful bettor is if you stop caring about every bet

The only time I get flustered is when I'm betting on a favorite of mine, but random stuff like this..nah

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The only way you will be a successful bettor is if you stop caring about every bet

The only time I get flustered is when I'm betting on a favorite of mine, but random stuff like this..nah

When you as broke as me. Every bet matters friend. :upsetfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
When you as broke as me. Every bet matters friend. :upsetfavre:
Thats exactly my point, when I started caring about my money I was a loser, now I'm past that and am more successful (relatively)

go sign up to sbr or covers forum and obsess over every bet, there was a perverse pleasure in that :lolbron:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Thats exactly my point, when I started caring about my money I was a loser, now I'm past that and am more successful (relatively)

go sign up to sbr or covers forum and obsess over every bet, there was a perverse pleasure in that :lolbron:

Permabanned from sbr. :upsetfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Permabanned from sbr. :upsetfavre:
lol what for

i remember when jj and the crew were in drama every day, til there was a mass banning or something and the forum really really fell off. used to be great entertainment, now it seems more serious and way less activity

covers has a proliferation of noobs and casuals though, the soccer section is impeccable though.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This dude Phil Jones :snoop:

Rafael shyts on his whole existance.
some utd fans were outchea co-signing the media calling this nicca Duncan Edwards :heh:

---

And this nicca Welbeck needs to start shooting when the opportunity is there :birdman:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
lol what for

i remember when jj and the crew were in drama every day, til there was a mass banning or something and the forum really really fell off. used to be great entertainment, now it seems more serious and way less activity

covers has a proliferation of noobs and casuals though, the soccer section is impeccable though.

I don't know. I didnt even get to post. Guess they thought I was an alt or something. :to:

I wish I could post there and join in on the fukkery. :to: