Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I liked Whatever you say I am and Humbug, Favourite Worst Nightmare to me was ok and Suck it See nah. But FWN and SIS were one time rushed listens so I might have to try again.

Listening to SIAS, in the sun (+ while driving) - :wow:

AM is looking to be more polished and probably their best produced album so far.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigursoon(howere his name is spelt) looks slow, and unathletic, and he doesn't have enough skill to compensate for that.

If you are gonna have a unathletic player on a team like the one Spurs have at the moment, then that player has to has to have supreme technical skill, ala Dennis at Arsenal.

If was Spurs i'll make cheeky bid for Mata.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lucky you saw sense and saw that she was being racist

I usually don't mess with white girls, but them blue eyes and that accent....I'm gonna spit game long distance and get her to come to DC so I can poznan between her legs.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sigursoon(howere his name is spelt) looks slow, and unathletic, and he doesn't have enough skill to compensate for that.

If you are gonna have a unathletic player on a team like the one Spurs have at the moment, then that player has to has to have supreme technical skill, ala Dennis at Arsenal.

If was Spurs i'll make cheeky bid for Mata.

The only thing Roman would even give Levy is Polonium-210.

And yeah your right about Siggy, hes great for a midtable team, doesnt have enough to be a regular starter for a team goin for top 4 spot.

concise

Veteran
Daps
they switched to the game with time remaining? :ohhh:

I was on the le stream and was just thrilled to see it finally working.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I usually don't mess with white girls, but them blue eyes and that accent....I'm gonna spit game long distance and get her to come to DC so I can poznan between her legs.

Eastern European Girls and their BBC fetish. When I was in Prague years ago, this one girl went up to my mate in a club and told him, she had a dream that she was fukked by a black man. My mate was :leon: :gladbron: ::jawalrus: . Then my mate was at the bar and next girls started chattin to my mate and then the Dream girl saw this and she fukked off and then walked past my mate with some next black breh, like the cat who got the cream look.

The racist Fathers and Brothers hate ends up turning their Daughters/Sisters on more

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He's 22 but he spent all those years with McLaren.

Lineker :heh: yeah Pellegrini thought it would be all easy after Newcastle