Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Oh well, on looking at our main competition for 4th(Pool and Spurs), Arsenal will get 4th with or without any new signings.:ld:

We could've been right there in the fight with you and Spurs but our lack of depth at defensive mid, centerback and cf positions will hurt us in the long run.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I liked Whatever you say I am and Humbug, Favourite Worst Nightmare to me was ok and Suck it See nah. But FWN and SIS were one time rushed listens so I might have to try again.

Suck it and See is actually pretty good. A polished Humbug. The title track is top notch, the apogee of the Alex Turner crooner era.

FWN has some clunkers (The Bad Thing, This House is a Circus (which has actually sorta grown on me)) but some other great tracks.

Still not sure what to make of their new stuff, though I find "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" stuck in my head from time to time.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I will give City a pass

Cardiff are a solid mid-table team + the excitement of their first Prem game ever

lol @ how much better swansea are looking