Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
By the way, what are y'all talking about ? What happened in Monaco ?
thats why this story is BS.

Breh is French and its not been reported there. :heh:

Sagna limping. Wumger's master plan.....

9qomzGP.jpg

T7v1Apm.jpg

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
They do but the French Football Federation wants them to pay a huge amount of money because of their advantagious tax rate in the name of sport equity.

By the way, what are y'all talking about ? What happened in Monaco ?

Rumor that Falcao was transfer listed. Started by Marca 3 days ago IIRC

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Rumor that Falcao was transfer listed. Started by Marca 3 days ago IIRC
Marca :heh:
Never trust no news during transfer windows from them. Never. These dudes shamelessly make up stories with absolute impunity. :heh:
Look at the Bale saga... they had him signed a month ago :heh:
Same with Thiago Silva transfering to Barça. Utter bullshyt.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Good showing by Aston Villa. Proud of my second squad. Those injuries though :wow:

I never liked Benteke and I never will

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Marca :heh:
Never trust no news during transfer windows from them. Never. These dudes shamelessly make up stories with absolute impunity. :heh:
Look at the Bale saga... they had him signed a month ago :heh:
Same with Thiago Silva transfering to Barça. Utter bullshyt.
As someone who just recently peeped game it blows my mind that they get away with such blatant fabrications. Aren't they supposed to be a legit paper? :ohhh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
statistically, we gave away the 2nd least amount of goals last season

*drops mic and:banderas:*

:heh: breh does this look like a cohesive defensive unit and solidarity to you.

Only 4 clean sheets against teams in the top 12 (5/22) last season. Chelsea had the third best defense in the league in the league last season and still never looked solid or convincing at the back, it's the same with Arsenal, when teams attack them, they look suspect and never convincing. Stoke conceeded more goals than Arsenal last season however defensively they were and looked far better as a cohesive unit.

:dead:at the defending against the Agbonlahor run that led to the penalty and goal.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just thinking about it, but I think it would be fun to be a red top sports journalist for like, 4 months, because after 4 months what's remains of your soul has been expended due to your job of pushing the world towards a hellish demise and your cadaver drifts up to Mother Gaia or whatever.

But just fukking with the football community on a large scale would be funny...to me at least. Falcao transfer listed! Bale signs! Giroud gay!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
As someone who just recently peeped game it blows my mind that they get away with such blatant fabrications. Aren't they supposed to be a legit paper? :ohhh:
They are legit... as a spanish sport newspapers :heh:
Now are spanish sports magazines legit ? Are globally sport magazines legit ?
These so-called "journalists" will tell you "we're just writing the rumors, it's how it is during the summer", it's disgusting. No sense of ethic whatsover, spreading unverified "infos" just to get online clicks or sell pages ; making up false stories just to stand out and stuff : there are WAY TOO MANY papers, so it's the jungle out there. Even player's agents are playing the game too by spreading lies or half-truths to get lever in their player's negociations and increase their fares too in the same time. Everybody happy.
But, on the real, every sports magazines do it. It's just that spanish ones are absolutely the worst at it :lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Stoke conceeded more goals than Arsenal last season however defensively they were and looked far better as a cohesive unit.
:dahell:

an inquest needs to be made in New Poster Training Development with OFT. Its reminding me of Chelsea's. :whoa:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:heh: breh does this look like a cohesive defensive unit and solidarity to you.

Only 4 clean sheets against teams in the top 12 (5/22) last season. Chelsea had the third best defense in the league in the league last season and still never looked solid or convincing at the back, it's the same with Arsenal, when teams attack them, they look suspect and never convincing. Stoke conceeded more goals than Arsenal last season however defensively they were and looked far better as a cohesive unit.

:dead:at the defending against the Agbonlahor run that led to the penalty and goal.

I ain't the smartest man in the world :patrice:....but how does the bolded make sense?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
whoever is responsible for transfers at Arsenal is mad irresponsible for not signing players with all those contracts off the wage bill.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Fulham score against the run of play. Kasami goal, Duff assist. 1-0

Steven Whittaker scores for Norwich, and they lead at home against Everton 1-0.