Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Reading transfer rumors and I see that Carlos Bocanegra may be headed to Vancouver.

I follow that it seems that apparently Rangers might lose all the players? :wow: if true.

Yeah, Rangers about to kicked out the SPL, and they can't transfer their players to the new club.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
drogba going to barca according to balague according to talksport

BOBN

Pro
Daps
think they said hes coming on in 5 minutes. "drogba will sign for barca tommorrow" is what theyre saying hes saying.

if true, china got deboed.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
the c*nts backtracking. "spanish papers said...". radio off.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this makes no sense unless a midfielder is being signed, which I doubt.

It makes a lot of sense, obviously Wenger seems to think, that Ramsey clearly aint good enough at the moment to warrant a spot on the squad. Regardless of who they sign, but Ramsey still being a young guy, he doesn't wanna sell him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It makes a lot of sense, obviously Wenger seems to think, that Ramsey clearly aint good enough at the moment to warrant a spot on the squad. Regardless of who they sign, but Ramsey still being a young guy, he doesn't wanna sell him.
he needs to be replaced in the squad, is my point.

And specifically someone who is more of an attacker. We dont have the numbers right now. I love Rosicky but I dont want to depend on dude another season. We all know Diaby isnt reliable at all, so it leaves who? Jack the savior? I have a feeling he is going to have a similar year to Ramsey this year if he is asked to play a lot.

I guess being Arsenal we need to be thin somewhere so midfield it is if this loan deal happens.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think Wenger really think actually thinks about Diaby anymore when he's thinking his squad(he's just waiting for his contract to run out). He just puts Diaby on their, just because. When you look the midfield, with Wilshere, and Frimpong coming back, and Coquelin showing he has the talent to be a contributor, and a possible new signing, someone has to go.

But at this point, you can't sell Ramsey, unless he wants to go.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Rangers gonna go down to the 4th division with scrub players, let's see how many people come out for that one, would love to see it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't even think Wenger really think actually thinks about Diaby anymore when he's thinking his squad(he's just waiting for his contract to run out). He just puts Diaby on their, just because. When you look the midfield, with Wilshere, and Frimpong coming back, and Coquelin showing he has the talent to be a contributor, and a possible new signing, someone has to go.

But at this point, you can't sell Ramsey, unless he wants to go.

you cant rely on him. a)he coming back from another knee injury b) he has barely played first team football.

And I have already explained my feelings on Jack. It will be best to let him come back slowly instead of relying on him early.

There are not enough midfielders to just let one go out on loan unless others are being bought.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's tough situation, but someone has to be the odd man out, honestly I would love to see Diaby, Ramsey, and Rosicky all go, but we know that aint happening.