Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

All Star
Daps
OMG JOZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif
iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif

tumblr_mb5ndcOVnQ1r7bjxco1_500.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We're going to rely on Wilshere for the next 10 years or so. We've got nothing else :sadcam:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be honest about this. there is something symbolic about saying you are KONY. Its rap lure, and has been since forever.

The fact that NYC is irrelevant and he felt bold enough to say he is KONY, despite being from LA should spark a fire up there asses. Thats the point. "NY rap scene is dead, fukk you all I own it now from Cali."

That was the statement. No one gives a fukk about King of Atlanta or King of Miami or King of Memphis or King of Houston, except the rappers from there. Everyone has given a fukk about KONY.
It's annoying as fukk how that has flown over so many people's head on this forum. It's kinda embarrassing for a hip hop board. I even felt some type of way kendrick claiming KONY lol. Basically the KONY is the hip hop 'crown' so to speak

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It's annoying as fukk how that has flown over so many people's head on this forum. It's kinda embarrassing for a hip hop board. I even felt some type of way kendrick claiming KONY lol. Basically the KONY is the hip hop 'crown' so to speak

Can the KONY only be a NYer?

He has a massive following here. Dominicans wish he was born here.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:whew:

Howler contributing editor Robert Andrew Powell recalls a disturbing episode he touches on in his book about the year he spent living in the Mexican city Juarez: a swift and utterly unexpected outbreak of violence following yet another loss for the local team, the Indios.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can the KONY only be a NYer?

He has a massive following here. Dominicans wish he was born here.

He would have to be, don't see how it can be possible that a non NY-er is KONY. How would you go about doing that anyway? You put on really good show at Summer Jam or something?

I guess Frenchie is really all you have. NYC
f_rose.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yeah, Netflix is pretty good. :tu:

Watched Celeste & Jessie Forever last night which was decent. The soundtrack was sick doe :yes:

:stylin:

Saw it in theater, when it came out, and i've always been meaning to look up the tunes.

By the way is anyone else just a bit put off, that Rashida never actually plays a mixed character,just a regular ole White person.